[Req]

CCNA 1 Packet Tracer 10.7.1 and 11.6.1 answers.

47 replies to this topic

#1 pl4yin

pl4yin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 12 thanks

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the answers to these two activities? Thanks! :)

Thanked by 5 Members:
rammazumdar , huruy , alfatron , oelull , cool1975

#2 trebor11584

trebor11584

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 504 thanks
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

i'm familiar with that activity. but care to show the topology and the objective of the activity?

Thanked by 2 Members:
huruy , scosignal

#3 pl4yin

pl4yin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 12 thanks

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

It's not letting me post the topology for either assignments... I'm rather new to this forum... However, I'm just looking for the completed Packet Tracer activities... I have found previous links to them that where posted on here previously (rapidshare?) but they were all dead links.

Edited by pl4yin, 29 November 2011 - 06:59 PM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
scosignal

#4 saintshaka

saintshaka

Advanced Member

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • 11422 thanks
  • Locationkernel

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

do u mean the topic that i opened, requesting help for packet tracer?
saintshaka
Cisco Technical Expert
Please don't PM me with questions or requests.  Please use the forum as this will help everyone.
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them

Thanked by 2 Members:
rammazumdar , MikeWalker2

#5 pl4yin

pl4yin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 12 thanks

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/21089-ccna-complete-packet-tracer-exercices/

No, sorry... I was referring to the 10.7.1 and 11.6.1 Packet Tracer assignments as where listed on this forum topic for CCNA 1 Network Fundamentals.

However, the link is dead... Given that it was posted a year ago, it is very understandable... I was wondering if anyone else might be able to provide me with access to these completed labs?

Thanked by 3 Members:
Ryanh , Filipo , bmosby

#6 saintshaka

saintshaka

Advanced Member

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • 11422 thanks
  • Locationkernel

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

you are right they look like interesting for the basics. i have no idea how to get them back dude
saintshaka
Cisco Technical Expert
Please don't PM me with questions or requests.  Please use the forum as this will help everyone.
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them

Thanked by 1 Member:
Filipo

#7 pl4yin

pl4yin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 12 thanks

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

I've looked everywhere for them.... I can't find them anywhere.

#8 saintshaka

saintshaka

Advanced Member

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • 11422 thanks
  • Locationkernel

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

why dont u send a private message to the "owner" of that topic? btw u need at least 5 messages in order to PM , cause u have 0 posts.
this is what i would do if i were you dude
saintshaka
Cisco Technical Expert

#9 pl4yin

pl4yin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 12 thanks

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

How do i get messages? lol. someone send me some messages!

Thanked by 2 Members:
ciscotechwannabe , maris1976

#10 Glavin

Glavin

VERSION 1.0

• Senior Super Moderators
  • 695 posts
  • 42247 thanks

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Before posting under Share sections, Make sure you've read the updated rules posted here http://certcollection.org/forum/forum-175/announcement-8-share-section-rules-read-before-posting/

Help us keep this forum clean by reporting spam / scam / non IT related posts and threads.

Follow us on http://twitter.com/certcollection

Thanked by 359 Members:

#11 pyrotodan

pyrotodan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Glavin,

He's asking for the answers to those packet tracers.  The links you provided do not contain any answers.  I'm looking for the answers as well, if anyone knows where they can be found.

#12 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3820 thanks
  • LocationSouth Carolina, US

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hello.

I have the activity files.  What are the questions/objectives?  If you can tell me what they are, I can solve them and upload the answers.
packettalk
Cisco and Juniper Technical Expert
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them.

#13 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3820 thanks

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

Sorry, I didn't see the pop-up activity instructions!  I am working on solving these now.
packettalk
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them.

Thanked by 3 Members:
clarizarose , networkblade , dominicke

#14 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3820 thanks

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hello.  Here is the answer for 10.7.1.3.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

The activity file is complete.  Simply open it and click the check results button and you will see all items marked correct.  View individual devices and configurations for details.

Edited by packettalk, 05 March 2012 - 09:33 AM.

packettalk

Thanked by 306 Members:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top