[Req]

CCNA 1 Packet Tracer 10.7.1 and 11.6.1 answers.

47 replies to this topic

#29 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3861 thanks
  • LocationSouth Carolina, US

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

I'm looking for the PTA files for this now and will work on the solution as time permits.  I will update your request thread when a solution is complete.
packettalk
Cisco and Juniper Technical Expert
Please don't PM me with questions or requests.  Please use the forum as this will help everyone.
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them.

Thanked by 2 Members:
flee , sonso

#30 Signal20

Signal20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 35 thanks

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

View Postpackettalk, on 05 March 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hello.  Here is the answer for 10.7.1.3.

The activity file is complete.  Simply open it and click the check results button and you will see all items marked correct.  View individual devices and configurations for details.

Thank you for sharing.  While the URL leads to some ninjaproxy.cc website, if you copy/paste the dropbox link it will download.

Thanked by 35 Members:

#31 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3861 thanks

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, I posted links while at work and temporarily needed a proxy.
packettalk
Please don't PM me with questions or requests.  Please use the forum as this will help everyone.
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them.

#32 flipstream

flipstream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

why isn't it compatible w/ my packet tracer? oy!

#33 packettalk

packettalk

Cisco & Juniper TE

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • 3861 thanks

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

tl;dr -- Upgrade your version of Packet Tracer.

I know people who are Cisco Academy students and teachers.  I have access to and use the latest version of Packet Tracer.  The latest version ensures you have the latest features and security and bug fixes.  If your version of Packet Tracer is not compatible with the files I posted, that should tell you that your version is out of date.  New versions of Packet Tracer are backwards-compatible with old PKT and PKA files, but the reverse is not true--old versions of Packet Tracer are NOT compatible with PKA and PKT files created with newer versions of Packet Tracer.
packettalk

Thanked by 1 Member:
kimosan2000

#34 saintshaka

saintshaka

Advanced Member

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • 11544 thanks
  • Locationkernel

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

View Postpackettalk, on 08 May 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

tl;dr -- Upgrade your version of Packet Tracer.

I know people who are Cisco Academy students and teachers.  I have access to and use the latest version of Packet Tracer.  The latest version ensures you have the latest features and security and bug fixes.  If your version of Packet Tracer is not compatible with the files I posted, that should tell you that your version is out of date.  New versions of Packet Tracer are backwards-compatible with old PKT and PKA files, but the reverse is not true--old versions of Packet Tracer are NOT compatible with PKA and PKT files created with newer versions of Packet Tracer.
hi packet, what is the last version of PT please?
saintshaka
Cisco Technical Expert
Please don't ask me for brain dumps or exact questions from exams.  I do not advocate the use of brain dumps and will not provide resources pointing to them

Thanked by 2 Members:
kumaranbpt , topsyret

#35 dovefaery

dovefaery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 9 thanks

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

:biggrin: Thank you so very much for this.  Love you to bits. :1sweetkiss

View Postpackettalk, on 05 March 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hello.  Here is the answer for 10.7.1.3.

The activity file is complete.  Simply open it and click the check results button and you will see all items marked correct.  View individual devices and configurations for details.

Thanked by 9 Members:
jsnhlrd , Teamwork1 , dianekfranklin , GIPPER1 , ghettoballa23 , Loomis1 , gsxroosta , tselop , enriquerobins

#36 rzld

rzld

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

thanks very much, it's works..

Edited by rzld, 20 November 2012 - 10:56 AM.

#37 amac73

amac73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

In regards to the Packet Tracer 10.7.1 download, I cannot download it for some reason. It says the connection was lost on both Chrome and IE. I however, can open the 11.6.1 packet tracer. Any reason why?

Thanked by 1 Member:
topsyret

#38 aNi101

aNi101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Same thing happened to me, please help!!!!!

#39 coolfan21

coolfan21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

I can't open the Packet Tracer 10.7.1 download as well. Please Help!

#40 ciscotechwannabe

ciscotechwannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 34 thanks

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

en_ENetwork_ILM_v401.pdf

This is the instructor lab manual.

Thanked by 1 Member:
mosh

#41 Jayyar10