4 replies to this topic

#1 GodsSon

GodsSon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 9 thanks

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Is there anybody in the DC, MD or VA area that is studying for the CCIE? I am wondering if the person will be willing to spit the cost of buying a real lab (CCIE routers, switches and rack) that we can share and use to study together. After passing we I can forfeit my cost of the equipments and you can sell or keep them depending on your preference. I just need the equipment so practice for the exam and that will be it. Once I pass I will be fine. I am shooting for taking my lab exam this fall (if you intend to take your earlier than that it is fine. Trust me I will not drag you behind. I already know most of the material.)

If you live within 30miles then it will surely be doable. I dont mind the commute. We can determine where the lab will be located and then set it up for remote access. Your place or mine depending on which is more convenient for both us.

If you are interested send me a PM.
Emails not allowed. Read the rules or get banned.

• Public posting of your email ID and/or any communication service ID such as SMS, MSN IDs, Skype etc... is not permitted.

I have a (very serious) study partner that just took the exam last week friday. He works for Cisco and has access to a full rack so he does not need to buy his own personal lab. But you can join us and we can be study partners and all study together and learn from each other.

Cheers

Edited by crackerjoe69, 08 April 2012 - 11:10 PM.
removed email address

#2 Animeka

Animeka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • 574 thanks

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

I have built my own rack already, if only you were closer ;) I am looking for a study partner here in the Montreal area, Qc but no luck so far...

#3 trippleccie

trippleccie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

complete rack
PC-8000 power controller
1-2511 Terminal server
2- 3560 switches (24 port)
2-3550 switches (24 port POE)

1 frame relay switch 2522 (with dce/dte cables for frame cloud)
6-3725 core routers (256mb memory 128mb flash)
3 - bb routers 2651/2621

the core routers all have 3 WIC's
1-serial wic for the frame switch
2-wic1-DSU wics

This is the R&S lab i have it all configured and am selling in dirt cheap price if you interested to buy i can ship it all to you its in usa only

#4 GodsSon

GodsSon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 9 thanks

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Anybody have a complete rack they are willing to sell? Please reach out to me. thanks

#5 ahmadmahee

ahmadmahee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 18 thanks

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

trippleccie how much it is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community