6 replies to this topic

#1 alec75

alec75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:25 AM

Hello, I've been thinking about studying for and taking the ITIL Foundations exam and was just looking for some input.  I'm looking for some input on how much time was put into studying for this exam (assuming non-dump studying).  It's not a core area in my current position but I'm evaluating whether it makes sense to pursue in my spare time depending on the rough time investment vs other certifications.  Appreciate any feedback.

Thanked by 4 Members:
sfarzad77 , teranz , umapathi , SchinJ

#2 Azarias59

Azarias59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:46 AM

I'd like to know this as well.

#3 extremefuture

extremefuture

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

Hello guys, what are you asking exactly?.. Well remember it seems that you have not google by your own, or just didn't say it, well first. point, one of the biggest company about this certification is AXELOS you can find the link here.  https://www.axelos.com/certifications/itil-certifications/itil-foundation-level and well, one of the new stuff that apperas or released was ITIL practitioner, which so far what I understand is a shorter version for new people who are getting involved in this field, and more addressed to real practice or real workshop, not just theory, because in the previous one, there is a problem the learning curve, or when people are trying to implement is so hard to most people because they don't really have this practice about how planning or identify what ITIL says into their company and what can be implemented into the company, because you can not use all what ITIL says, you need to have strategy, really identify and define all concepts. and start to make a draft, finish and of course improve the draft..

So read a book it depends on the time you invest in this, but with 1 hrs of reading and  1 hrs of practice everyday you can finish it in a month, if you already have experience you will understand very fast, and besides enrolling this certification most of them they offered you a quick study around 30 hrs before taking the test.

So good Luck.  If you want to be one of the best you have to follow the best. so don't be cheap and make a real investment, remember all that you spend money, time, and effort is going to become in something real important to you and you will do your best. so  consider.

Regards.

you can contact me if you have question would be a pleasure support and give a guidance.

#4 realCBTN

realCBTN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 61 thanks
  • LocationWe go where you go.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

If you do plan on studying up for your ITIL, you should check out our ITIL® Foundations course. Keith Barker knows his stuff and can give you a lot of information on the subject. We also have some exam tips to help you succeed. Hope this helps!

#5 adamus007p

adamus007p

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:52 PM

thank you

#6 ayan1984

ayan1984

Perfectionist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • 9 thanks
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

It generally takes 3-4 months to study ITIL foundation.

You may use My website for preparation, I used to update the site & add topic every alternative day. Everything is free. No dumps.

http://www.certguidance.com/itil-foundation-training-topic-list-2017/

#7 luking

luking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 11 thanks

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

is it possible to clear ITIL foundation course on basis on dumps only?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top