#1 annamontenegrog

annamontenegrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hello

Does someone have the dumps for the CCNA DATA CENTER 640-911?

Thank you on advance

Thanked by 5 Members:
asifshakoor , sdvamja , z3clnetworking , cybarspirit , tamerfarahat

#2 anonyguy

anonyguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

I am too looking for this and 640-916 dumps as well. If someone has it then please let me know or pm pleaseee...

Thank u in advance :)

Thanked by 2 Members:
secretagen , asifshakoor

#3 secretagen

secretagen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

Hello

Does someone have the dumps for the exam 640-911?

kindly share the dumps 640-911 if you have.

thank you,

#4 secretagen

secretagen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

I passed two days ago with 208 dumps (640-911), there are like 10/11 more new questions, in total were 65 and a simulation to run some show commands,  but 5 or 6 questions were related to pure fundamentals of networking, the rest were related to nexus there is no such a new dump out there, so do not expect that someone will post new questions with answers, unless you pay them for it and even if you pay them, dont think is accurate, there happened to appear like 4 of subneting, 2 new snapshots with diagram but easy to answer, the rest are quite similar to the dump, dont memorize them, study hard and grasp the concept, for example, there was a question in which it states there is an error when you create an interface vlan, what could be the problem, so in the dump shows like 4 options, but in the exam is even more or less, so if you have not touched the book, cisco press, searched and investigated by your self,

so the drawback of this is that there is no such a good emulator/sim with the new tech, unless you pay a lot of money for rack rentals, but I think the disadvantage of this type of cert is that a lot of new people that do not even have ccna, have a hard time to get it because of the practical and theory even though the exam says that there is no prerequisite :/

believe it or not, I have this physical book: ccna data center study guide todd lammle, and even its quite old, it has the necessary tools and theory to grasp the fundamentals.
then I got the NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching, Second Edition, it did not impress me, its just like the author copied and pasted from the cisco web site and you pay for the formatted and good looking of the letter and outputs, but it has good things and show outputs for sure,

by the way, on April 11 is the last day to take the exam, so good luck.

nb: if you are want the dump please text to my email:[email protected]

Thanked by 1 Member:
williambaker

#5 tuyuq786

tuyuq786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

Passed 640-911 yesterday. 209Q dumps are still valid with few additional questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top