#1 dcasanares

dcasanares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:55 AM

Has anyone recently taken the CompTIA CASP CAS-002 exam?

It's next to impossible to find a dump for this exam so I think that you need to find the best book to study for this exam.

Thanked by 1 Member:
mohamedhasabo

#2 booby

booby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 6030 thanks

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

Do you really need a dump? If you have enough experience even gained by doing your day-to-day system engineer/administrator job - you will be familiar with most things except maybe pure management tasks.

Thanked by 1 Member:
dcasanares

#3 dcasanares

dcasanares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

View Postbooby, on 04 January 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

Do you really need a dump? If you have enough experience even gained by doing your day-to-day system engineer/administrator job - you will be familiar with most things except maybe pure management tasks.
I need the cert because it's required by the government but the tasks and responsibilities has nothing to do with my day-to-day job as a network engineer.

#4 piccolo1982

piccolo1982

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 17 thanks

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

I passed the exam last Wednesday. 2 hours of "fun". I agree with booby, do you really need a dump? People who "need the cert because it's required" need to LEARN THE MATERIAL, not the Q/As to the exam. I work I.T. and for the government. Those people are called "paper certs" because they do not know shit about the material. They are also the ones who get fired first. Paper certs take away from the value of the cert. So the point is, learn the material and take the exam. If you fail, it is your own fault.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top