#1 booby

booby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 6973 thanks

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Hi people!

As you may know there are a lot of Computer Based Training (CBT) providers on the Internet nowadays. Known names are ITpro.tv, CBT Nuggets, Pluralsight, Lynda, INE, Career Academy etc. Udemy is a CBT storage platform, so they stand separately.

You may have viewed different trainings for the same topic, for example, the CEH course from ITpro and CBT Nuggets so you may compare them side by side. Also you may have found common patterns (good or bad) in all particular provider's/author's courses.

It would be great to hear cons and pros of all possible combinations. Thank you!

#2 cyrusit

cyrusit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 24 thanks

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

I personally don't put down to the companies but more on trainers.  I have used both CBT nuggets and Pluralsight and can safely say that Keith Barker, Jeremy Ciora, Anthony sequeira from CBT Nuggets, Don Jones and Greg Shields (previously of CBT Nuggets) now at Pluralsight.  You will notice some of the CBT Nugget trainers have actually jumped to Pluralsight.

Not sure if this helps or answers your question but IM me if you need anymore help.

Thanks

#3 area6stub

area6stub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:59 AM

INE has always been excellent, they helped a lot with CCNA on up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top