mackar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostShoguin, on 01 October 2010 - 04:34 PM, said:

Hi olgunkaya,

Did you read any book? Can someone recommend me books to try to pass this exam?

Thanks!
Passed mine written last week, 922/1000

I wrote all CCVP tests last year so Cisco Press CCIE Voice Quick Reference Sheets was enough to pass the CCIE written

#16 bring2me

bring2me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

Passed the written paper. Now moving on to the big goal....

#17 andy009

andy009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

passed the Written Exam with 915 marks..... :1boss

thnx for all your help....it's high time 2 prepr the Lab... :yo:

#18 nube8310

nube8310

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

Passed @ Oct.11 with 886

AT 1.6 valid

#19 Guest_robinnicks_*

Guest_robinnicks_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Hi Guys,

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO CERTCOLLECTION FOR EVERYTHING

It is so great feeling and after working so hard work given my life day and night leaving family parents and not looking if someone marriage or dead only only only only dam practising studying everything looking here , there, reading lot of things beeing active involved everywhere.

I am so relaxed i PASSED MY CCIE VOICE LAB atlast.. I am feeling on the top of the world.

I thankyou to everyone who supported me Thanks to KAN who brought me back to Certcollection.

Trust me it was so hard but i did it :)

I love you all.

CCIE is one of the biggest life achievement (And more good because it is CCIE VOICE).

Now i can be with my family with my friends.

I am almost practising for 3 years now.. for this... and my kid is 4 years old. I never look after her. I am feeling crying i lost that 3 years of my life my wife is also so happy.

I even did not know i passed my wife and parent given me surprise on AIRPORT after checking my result that i PASSED.

NOW I AM CCIE VOICE :)

Regards
Robin

Edited by robinnicks, 21 October 2010 - 08:32 PM.

#20 ciscoplatinum

ciscoplatinum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:20 AM

HI GUYS,

FINALLY I HAVE NAILED THIS LAB.

THIS WAS MY 2ND ATTEMPT AND I PASSED.

THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS.

I AM WILLING TO SHARE THE STRATEGY AND EVERYTHING.

THIS LAB IS FULL OF TRICKS THEN KNOWLEDGE.

ANY GUYS INTERESTED FOR STRATEGY AND EVERYTHING (LAB EXPERIENCE,LAB QxxxxIONS AND SOLxxxONS) REGARDING THE LAB CAN MAIL
ME ON email arent allowed

I would be happy to help all.

rgds,
CP

Thanked by 1 Member:
aviram

#21 Luffy34

Luffy34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Just passed CCIE Voice written (used as a recert, got CCIE in 2001) - of course I don't advocate relying on these dumps - LEARN the material since many answers are wrong!

If you use the test engine in the share (http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/74000-350-030-v3-p4s/), that's a pretty good representation of the test I took today.

Passing score was a 790/1000 and it was 110 questions.

I studied:
UC7.x SRND
Fundamentals of Cisco Presence (Cisco Press)
Testing engine
on-the-job UCCX/CUCM/CUCxn

Additional notes:
SIP messages
LLDP-MED
know what messages MGCP endpoints can/would send to CUCM
know what cert(s) you need for CUPS to use Exchange Calendar synch
pay attention to the question since they will use correct/incorrect, true/false, is/not to flip the meaning
CUPS server - what happens when tracelogs signal high water mark

Wish I had wrote these down right after, but trying to elaborate:

SIP messages - know what a SIP negotiation looks like and what messages you'd get back or send in response to others; I'm sure there's a good diagram somewhere with a SIP endpoint handshake

LLDP-MED - this was just a definition

know what messages MGCP endpoints can/would send to CUCM - like the SIP handshake, know the MGCP messages as well, MDCX, CRCX, etc.

know what cert(s) you need for CUPS to use Exchange Calendar synch - they showed a pic of a cert properties page, and wanted to know which was needed for Exchange calendar synch, 1 of them, 2 of them, all of them?  

pay attention to the question since they will use correct/incorrect, true/false, is/not to flip the meaning

CUPS server - what happens when tracelogs signal high water mark - will it automatically purge?  wait for you to manually purge?

Thanked by 1 Member:
Divo856

#22 harry817

harry817

VIP

• Senior Super Moderators
  • 1,514 posts
  • 13933 thanks

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

The Topic Has Been Cleaned

Please "NO Requests" For Materials in this Forum and in this Thread.
Please "Don't add posts that will be out of the Thread's Content" like :Congrats, Thank You, Please Send me...etc.
Please "Don't add Live Links or Links Belongs to Materials; The Share Section Was Created For This Purpose"

Thanks

Regards

Harry

***Join the "million count experience" ***

Do not post useless "thank you" post.
Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the  announcements

Thanked by 3 Members:
root9211 , baraahahazaimeh , owais84

#23 emine

emine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

Hi,

I passed CCIE Voice Written 5 days ago.

Thanks a lot.
CCNA, CCNP

#24 adamluckey222

adamluckey222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 28 thanks

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:47 AM

hi guys just took my written exam passed with 921

there were plenty of questions outside 228Q vce and 228  Q P4s

for those who are going to take the exam

There was a question related to
  *CISCO UNITY UMR

* LLDP-MED (ABBREVIATION)
* UNITY CONNECTION MAILBOX QUOTA (ie when a caller calls a person whose mailbox is full how unity connection responds)
* Unified Presence certificate (dont remember fully ,but it was related to emailcertificate )
* Active Directory Question was there which will be imported (user,organiztionalunit,group,computer were the options)
* Study well Mohservers(PhoneB and PhoneA).The question was asked 2 times ,u have to know which one relays the stream ,which audio src is used
     one question is there in vce ,other was a diagram
* busy trigger in cme for ephone-1 in octal line (in vce it asked about ephone-dn).so the questions were a bit tricky.
*CUPS server - what happens when tracelogs signal high water mark ,it spoke about an LPM tool  
*Local routegroup -called Party transformations where u do it

these are some of  Questions that i remember .Apart from this there may be 5 or 6 Q from outside

Rest of Q were from 228Q vce itself .I hope these info will help u in passing the written exam

Gud luck guys  also thanks a lot to Luffy ,his questions really helped .

Thanked by 5 Members:
kironline , petronela , ciscovoice54 , coolmits , Divo856

#25 dallasguru

dallasguru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 138 thanks

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

Hi, passed the CCIE Voice written exam yesterday with a 968. I used the study guide I just posted in the shares section, 228q vce from P4S, a full v3.0 lab I built at work, INE advanced technology cod, and srnd.

There were about 6 questions not in 228q vce or the study guide I posted, that were not on the exam.  I remember 3 of them. Here they are and the answers I chose:

What message can be initiated by an mgcp gateway to a call agent? I selected RSIP.

What message is sent to a sccp phone that contains the ip address and port number needed to complete a rtp stream? I selected
Station Start Media Transmission.

What is the maximum duration of a unity connection broadcast message? I selected 20 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Thanked by 4 Members:
kironline , petronela , ciscovoice54 , luichyngo

#26 Divo856

Divo856

Quick Counter

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • 7066 thanks
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hi All,

thank you all for the help provided, I have just passed the CCIE Voice written exam 350-030. I am based on Kuwait exam was 110 Q and passing score of 790, my score was 868 I am so happy that I finished it as now I will free all the time to prepare for the real thing the lab. I am just happy imagining how would be my feeling when I pass the real exam. really happy although their was two disappointing points the first that i have purchased the latest P4S dumps thought it could have the updated questions but it was nothing at all same old questions with some of them duplicated, the other disappointment was my score I thought I would get higher score but this means that the dumps are no more valuable they can only be for your guidance but don't relay on their answers as sheer amount of it are not correct. any way leaving disappointment and looking forward for my CCIE Voice lab. wish all the best.

For all how are still studing for the written exam, all exam questions were from the clear4sure that is availble on the share section, just 8 Q were new as below.

1- this question is related to the appreviation of LLDP_MED.
A- Media Endpoint Discovery
B-Multiple Endpoint Discovery
other three i cannot remmeber
Correct answer is Media Endpoint Discovery  as per http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_Layer_Discovery_Protocol

2- what should trigger a Yellow Code alarm on CUCM one option only
A- Call Throttling .......................................
B-cdr replication issue
other three options and I dont know the correct answer, sorry for that.

3- it was talking about two phones, Phone A which is assigned MRGL A which include server A, and Phone B which is assigned MRGL B which include server B during a call between phone A and Phone B which uses G711 codec Phone A pressed on the hold button and put phone B on hold. which two are correct
A- Server A will stream the media for phone B
B- Server B will stream the media for phone B
C- the media will be stream using G711
D- the media streaming will fail back to g729
E- the streaming coded will be re-negotiated depending on phone B and the streaming server region settings.
i think the correct answer should be B/E

the next questions:
4- you need to clasify the order by which an IOS router will match an incoming call for inbound dial-peer
Incoming called-number
Answer address
destnation-pattern
voice-port
default dialpeer
this is the correct order.

5- Ques about Cisco Unified Contact Center Express CDS. which one is correct
A- on high availblity, Data are replicated from pub to sub
B- using some administration web based app the data are copied to the pub
C- on high avail, both Pub and sub should be up to replicate data
not sure about other options not sure what is the correct answer

6- during an active call between two h323 gateways, how many RTP and RTCP streams will pass through the gateways
A-2
B-3
C-4
D-5
E-6
my answer is 2 as RTP streams will follow directly between IP Phones only RTCP will pass through H323 gateways.

7- which of the following is called a comulative delay
A- pacitization delay
b- network switching delay
c- coding delay
not sure about the rest, not sure what is the correct answer

8- last on was about unity UMR feature with Exchange, during failure of exchange which two are incorrect
A- when getting back to exchange all messages will be marked unread even if was listen to through UMR which trigger MWI
B- during UMR messages will not trigger MWI
C- during UMR messages are saved in default location which cannot be changed after untiy installation
not sure about the rest not sure what is the correct answers

So every body sorry for my spelling, sorry for not remmebring the correct sent of the questions nor the complete answers, and sorry for not knowing the correct answers. I am just trying to help and wish you all, all the luck in the world.

today i will just take rest,, as from tom the real studying will begin
Cleared CCNP,CCVP, CCIE Voice Written, ACIS- CM & CMM 6.0
Next to do CCIE Voice Lab
------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.icciev.com/qasim-blog.html
http://twitter.com/icciev

Thanked by 9 Members:
kironline , nashira , petronela , ShadowoftheDarkgod , CiscoGuy17797 , siyamak , omarnts , terasssh , ciscovoice54

#27 EgyptianKnight

EgyptianKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 8 thanks

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hello All,
I have just passed the Written exam with a score of 930, there were a bunch of new questions, it was 110 Q for 150 minutes.

All the above were there, but You have to be very very careful with "clear4sure", as some of the answers are wrong and You need to find the exactly correct answer, specially with things related to QOS and Bandwidth saved.

There was some new questions as far as a I remember:
- New Exhibit for MRGL.
- A PoE question - the Power that 802.3af or 802.3at provide.
- A question about CUPS watermark, the action LPM does.
- Some new examples of Bandwidth saving percentages.
- A question about CSD and UCCX.

If I remembered something else, will tell You :)

Thanked by 6 Members:
kironline , angels , mph , ctuser1 , Saurabh24601 , nashira

#28 vgnheart

vgnheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • 9 thanks

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

passed with 895. many answers in Clear4sure is wrong. especially Presence and UCCX questions. Got few out side questions .

Thanked by 2 Members:
ctuser1 , vikisinghal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top