#1 zeekhan

zeekhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

Dear Friends,

I am working in IT field since 8 years. I have done bit of work in PL/SQL and have good command over SQL. I never attempted any certification which is now creating hurdles in my career. Now I want to get Oracle 10g certification. Please guide me what will be the road map to pass Oracle 10g certification. I want to do it on my own without attending any classes.

Thanks

Zeeshan

Thanked by 1 Member:
loay3000

#2 regno

regno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

hi Zeeshan

you can do the OCA 10g , in any track, by your own and even you will get your Certificate,, but to get OCP Certificate you have to get the trainin from the Oracle university or their partners, this is the rule now.
the other thing which path do you want to follow, Administration or Developer. Because if you have got the experience and intrest in SQL and PLSQL then I think your track is developer. So you should attempt the SQL and then the PLSQL papers. By doing that you will become the OCA and will get the certificate as well. and then by passing only one more paper i.e forms you will become OCP Developer , but you need a training of atleast1 paper from oracle.
if you need the books (definitly in E format) for the preparation of the exame I can send you.
for certification details for OCA Developer please read the link
http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=155

best regards.

Edited by regno, 01 October 2011 - 12:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top