2 replies to this topic

#1 kanutomay

kanutomay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:52 AM

Hi people, I´m planning to take 11g Administration Workshop I and II courses using the live virtual class format to save travel expenses mainly.

Could someone please indicate disadvantages of taking such approach and If someone has taken such courses in that way, could you share your experience.

Thanks a lot,
M.

Thanked by 1 Member:
djkimbo

#2 mrahman

mrahman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 8 thanks

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

View Postkanutomay, on 12 October 2011 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hi people, I´m planning to take 11g Administration Workshop I and II courses using the live virtual class format to save travel expenses mainly.

Could someone please indicate disadvantages of taking such approach and If someone has taken such courses in that way, could you share your experience.

Thanks a lot,
M.

If you are doing online, rather than that get the material and do it yourself. The material is very through, you will be able to do it yourself.

Regards,

Maya

#3 ospx

ospx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Oracle required 1 instructor lead class for OCP and 2 for OCM ,not sure about virtual live class , but many others have a lower price than oracle university , if the class is hold by an OCP it will be ok with Oracle .

no class no oracle cert , its a reap off policy by oracle , db2 from ibm have free books online.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Prax1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top