3 replies to this topic

#1 rahulbassi

rahulbassi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Where can i find the dumps for IZ0-218 ?

#2 rahulbassi

rahulbassi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

If not dumps......any kind of help atleast.......
any idea anyone...??

#3 arriwulan

arriwulan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Preparing for the OCA 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQLFundamentals I exam
There is no quick mantra for success. Several studies have shown that the best way to learn is to take a test! Practice tests that is. Taking practice tests before a subsequent exam appears to be the most popular method of learning, even more favored that other popular methods such as repetition and concept mapping.
A high quality test preparation software such as uCertify PrepKits will not only help you learn the 1Z0-051 exam material and pass the certification exam in your first attempt.
The 1Z0-051 exam checks the individual’s intelligence and expertise in different topics like Creating Other Schema Objects, Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables, Manipulating Data, Using the Set Operators, Using Subqueries to Solve Queries etc. All these concepts and topics are discussed in PrepKits which are made by technical team of uCertify. It helps the aspirant to master the exam and its successful implementation in industry. By practicing these materials the students will find it easier to crack the exam in first attempt.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Pablou

#4 arriwulan

arriwulan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

About the OCA 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I exam
The 1Z0-051 is known as Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I. The Oracle’s 1Z0-051 exam is designed to measure your skills and knowledge of the installation, management and maintenance of Oracle11g databases.
Oracle’s 1Z0-051 tests the candidate’s expertise in Retrieving Data Using the SQLSELECT Statement; Restricting and Sorting Data; Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions; Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions; Displaying Data from Multiple Tables; Using Subqueries to Solve Queries; Using the Set Operators; Manipulating Data; Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables etc.

Thanked by 1 Member:
ICanSure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top