#15 CiscoLeech

CiscoLeech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 13 thanks

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Postkr15T0, on 20 July 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

You are way too kind, mate. It's the WORST thing since slide bread!!

I am currently in a situation where I was hoping to get my Checkpoint certifications as well, and this trainer Bobby (or as I prefer to call him Forrest Gump) is the instructor for CBT Nuggets for that whole series. I got my CCENT and CCNA in 4.5 days from the time I decided to start studying Cisco with Jeremy. I hadn't touched a Cisco since 1998 and didn't even use one before taking the exams. I didn't know about test dumps at the time either. Jeremy is a fantastic instructor. So, I paid for a 24 hour Cram Nugget to watch the Checkpoint stuff with Forrest. I ended up watching for 2 hours and said screw it, bought a 6 pack of red bull and watched the full Windows Server 2008 nuggets and took the exam the next day... yes passed.

I've been nagging CBTNuggets for months that they really need to dump that guy and find someone with a personality and the ability to formulate an entire sentence. They apparently don't sell enough Checkpoint (shocking) to justify it. So, since I'm friends with the head of Checkpoint in my country, I asked him to get me the official training materials... which were entirely impersonal and sucked really bad, but were GOBS!!!! better than this guy.

Sorry for the rant, I've been wanted to rant about this guy for ages to someone who's actually listened to him long enough to come to the conclusion you came to.

Thanked by 2 Members:
radhakrishna38 , adibudi

#16 AwesomeQualities

AwesomeQualities

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 923 thanks

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

View Postdyingbreath1, on 17 May 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

what about if we buy the subsriptioin of CBT for 3 days and any body record this series because if we will be waiting for this i think it will take long long time your suggestions guys about this?

Why not go for a Group Buy... I'm in.... anytime!

#17 diggity801

diggity801

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

View PostAwesomeQualities, on 16 August 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

I would help out

#18 KochuBaby

KochuBaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 768 thanks

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

View PostAwesomeQualities, on 16 August 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

I'm in too. can we take this seriously and see how well it goes?

#19 diggity801

diggity801

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostKochuBaby, on 17 August 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

I'm in too. can we take this seriously and see how well it goes?

Looks like it costs 24 dollars a day for the day to day subscription. Can we just get the 24 hour subscription and record them all within one day? And who is able to record them? I am not familiar with how to record them in high quality.

Edited by diggity801, 17 August 2012 - 09:14 PM.

#20 AwesomeQualities

AwesomeQualities

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 923 thanks

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

View Postdiggity801, on 17 August 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Looks like it costs 24 dollars a day for the day to day subscription. Can we just get the 24 hour subscription and record them all within one day? And who is able to record them? I am not familiar with how to record them in high quality.

that's the problem, who would spend 11 straight hours recording in such a small time window... better option could be the multi-user subscription for 199$

Edited by AwesomeQualities, 17 August 2012 - 10:41 PM.

#21 KochuBaby

KochuBaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 768 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostAwesomeQualities, on 17 August 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

that's the problem, who would spend 11 straight hours recording in such a small time window... better option could be the multi-user subscription for 199$

Would this be enough? 1month?  Sure some of us could, but not sure everyones schedule would allow it.

I am ready to buy and share either way, but sure some help would be great. Lol!  

Stream it or buy it, im in.

How many of us are in?

Kb

#22 AwesomeQualities

AwesomeQualities

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 923 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Kb just start a thread in GB section or ask any moderator to do so.... let's see how many people are ready to contribute.

#23 KochuBaby

KochuBaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 768 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

View PostAwesomeQualities, on 18 August 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Kb just start a thread in GB section or ask any moderator to do so.... let's see how many people are ready to contribute.

AQ, nvr mind, we can't send a pm is it in these forums? i got them :)

about 1.7 GB, will share. what is the best way to do this? torrent or some site?

KB

#24 AwesomeQualities

AwesomeQualities

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 923 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostKochuBaby, on 18 August 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

AQ, nvr mind, we can't send a pm is it in these forums? i got them ^_^

about 1.7 GB, will share. what is the best way to do this? torrent or some site?

KB

Thanks man
Wow that's great and quick.... i'd say upload it in the most convienient way for you.... I'll replicate them on different mirrors
Thanks again

#25 KochuBaby

KochuBaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 768 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostAwesomeQualities, on 18 August 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Thanks man
Wow that's great and quick.... i'd say upload it in the most convienient way for you.... I'll replicate them on different mirrors
Thanks again

Great!  Give me sometime. It will be done.

I just felt like a badass!  How cool.

KB

#26 crackerjoe69

crackerjoe69

Geek

• Senior Super Moderators
  • 4,573 posts
  • 27737 thanks

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Do not use a request thread to organize a Group Buy, use the GB forum only.

Closing this thread as the request is older than 2 months, open a new thread for request. But do not use it to do GBs.
Do not post useless "Thank You"s in the share subforums @ http://certcollection.org/forum/forum/1-training-offers-requests/.

Use the "Thanks" button to see the hidden contents in the share section as shown in the announcements

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/99091-new-feature-added/

WARNING: Strict action will be taken against members posting Thank yous(tnx, great, gr8, 10x, +1), unnecessary quotes, posts with gibberish words and smileys without any comments. 1st Warning will lead to 4hrs disabled posting , 2nd will lead to 12 hrs, 3rd & 4th might lead to 1, 3 or 7 days of disabled posting . Please note further, that ignoring this hint will lead into more restrictive actions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top