2 replies to this topic

#1 reintakura

reintakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 3561 thanks

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

There is anyway to hardening windows 2003 or windows 2003 R2 vulnerabiliy without patching from microsoft update ?
if there are, what method that i must use ?
for example about MS06-007 about DOS IGMPv3..etc

thank's b4.. sry my bad english

Edited by reintakura, 24 July 2012 - 06:10 AM.

#2 r0x0rm3

r0x0rm3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 155 thanks

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

I think there are some ways to harden windows 2003. but you also need to patch ms06_007 and others like ms08_067 to make it more difficult to breakout...

#3 Topd8relMats

Topd8relMats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

I recently obtained a copy of Freelancer, and all it did for me was remind me of how much better X2 was than it. Anyway I attempted to install my old X2 on my new Vista OS machine and came across the problems outlined above. Which brought me here.

I also got the missing .dll message initially but found 2 .dll files on the cd outside of the program file on disc 2 which I copied as part of Tumps guide.

Thanks Tumps for the step by step install guide. However, having followed it through I now get a message stating that X2 can only be launched with a release version of Microsoft Windows 95/95/ME/xp etc. Ive attempted running it with the compatability changed but it informs me that Launching the application in the compatability mode is impossible. Please turn off the compatability mode on the compatability tab blah blah.

This is so frustrating   . Maybe Freelancers worth another go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top