#1 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hello,

Moderators, if my post don't go with the rules, just delete it at first place.

Since we all are looking for dumps of JN0-331 and JN0-100; I think now we shall purchase it. I looked at www.passguide.com and they are offering these dumps for 110 USD and 70 USD respectively; that sums up to 180 USD. And they provide you in 12 hours.

I am willing to share 60 USD, I need atleast two persons to share the rest amount with me.

Payments shall be in advance.

best regards,

Atif.

#2 Roche

Roche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

Hi Atif,
Thank you for the offer and generosity. I have checked the website u sent (http://www.passguide.com/JN0-331.html) and it really seems that they have it but a close friend of mine tried to buy the JN0-331 today but it was not going through (I donít have account with them), did your email them to be sure they have these products? I mailed pass4sure and got reply that they don't have JN0-331 yet. Pls confirm your findings and get back to us.
How are we going to make the contributions u suggested, it is really a good suggestion but can we trust u? How sure are we that we will meet the target before 30th November?

Moderator, are we permitted to go on with this so we can all benefit from these Dumps?
Guys/Everyone, everyone should open up & letís know where we are going on this. I also await replies.

/Roche

#3 i72010

i72010

Elite Member

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • 282 thanks

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

If you guys are going to establish a legit group buy then follow the rules.

Pick a person to lead the group buy and purchase.
No email posting in the thread.
Any indication for making profit or having " he said she said scenario "

With no warning I am banning everyone involved.
Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

CertCollection i7 SScreeeeeemdilious

#4 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:07 PM

Hello Roche,

I have two locations; where you can do the payments in person as well, like for Sweden (Gothenburg or Stockholm) and preferably Netherlands (Eindhoven) this would be ideal case.

I will look forward to any possibility for you to pay via PAYPAL to my account as well.

I have already ordered JN0-100, expecting it in 1 day time; after that I will order JN0-331 also I have emailed PassGuide as per your query. Actually its a trust matter, but if you agree to share the remaining amount, so in order settle this, when I receive JN0-100; I can give that to you in advance, and then expect you to transfer me the amount trusting me then, and after receiving the remaining amount, I will send you the JN0-331 dumps.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Regards,

/Atif.

Moderators : If possible kindly approve this line with my email address i.e. deletedfor Mr. Roche to communicate via email directly to me.

#5 i72010

i72010

Elite Member

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • 282 thanks

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

He can use pm.
Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

CertCollection i7 SScreeeeeemdilious

#6 Roche

Roche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:02 AM

Hi Everyone, I sent email to PassGuide & got this reply "Hello. JN0-331 and JN0-100 are available now." so now I believe Atif is right.
Hi Atif, I got ur message here & via PM. We'll communicate via PM & ur personal email then we get back to everyone on this.
Moderator, Thanx so much for ur consideration!!!
/Roche

#7 terracotta

terracotta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

For time being I can only pay $10 will that work :)

#8 virusadmin

virusadmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • 25 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:30 PM

just for info, you guys can get 50% discounts on www.passguide.com by code : jn0100 :)

simon   at   November-17th 2009

i passed the jncia jn0-100 exam,I found a 50% discount code, hope to help other candidates Code:jn0100

#9 terracotta

terracotta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hey virusadmin thanks for sharing the discount coupon :)

#10 terracotta

terracotta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

atif you have disabled private message can't send you a private message, I am ready to be a partner but why on 28? with Virusadmin's coupon you can only get it for $35.

#11 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Unfortunately, I have made both of my purchases. So, I am not able to avail that coupon.

I bought JN0-100 for USD-70

and

Ordered just today JN0-331 for USD 110

#12 virusadmin

virusadmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • 25 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

Unfortunately, I have made both of my purchases. So, I am not able to avail that coupon.

I bought JN0-100 for USD-70

and

Ordered just today JN0-331 for USD 110

and God knows you might be able to get 50% discount on JN0-331 by using coupon : jn0331 :)

#13 ctrl + ccna

ctrl + ccna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:18 PM

@atif_cool_1, since you already purchased it can we (that need it) pay you so that we can use it as well?

#14 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:24 PM

Since it is a no profit group buy.

I have purchased JN0-100 for USD 70 and I have not found anyone interested to share it on equal boundaries, if you will be the first shareholder you will need to pay half of the price.

For JN0-331, I have placed the order on my own and I am confirmed by Mr. Roche who will be sharing with me for half of the price, if you want to have it as well, then the total Price of 110 USD will be divided among 3 people, If we manage more people the overall cost per person will reduce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top