#15 Roche

Roche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:26 AM

Terracotta, Ctrl+CCNA and everyone,

Me (i.e. Roche) and Atif have discussed, he has ordered the JN0-331 from PassGuide. They money will be shared to half btw both of us and we expect the product to be made available to us very soon. Please if u guys are serious to join us in order to reduce the money, kindly do so now before we get the product or willingly make your contribution after the product is uploaded. This is no profit group and we all have to stay with Moderator's rules, send Atif & I message via PM if truly u are interested and want to help by reducing the amount we spend.

If u don't have money or don't wish to join, there is no problems, we will try our best to upload it for everyone to use free becauce that is the main purpose of this group.
Moderator, pls correct me if any part of my post is not good & pardon me!

Cheers!
/Roche

#16 ctrl + ccna

ctrl + ccna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:40 AM

RIGHT ON! lets continue to work together so that we all can pass. Thanks guys

#17 wsmhagazi

wsmhagazi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

Unfortunately, I have made both of my purchases. So, I am not able to avail that coupon.

I bought JN0-100 for USD-70

and

Ordered just today JN0-331 for USD 110

Nice man , can you share here ? It will be best for all
:confused:
CCNA
JNCIA-EX,JNCIA-ER,JNCIA-JUNOS
JNCIS-ER

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life."

#18 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

Its meant for a group buy, and atleast 4 partners are required before it gets shared on the group what we are looking forward too.

So far its two Me and Roche, we are purchasing by paying fifty percent amount just in order to get delivery in time, we arranged money and just placed the order. If you want to be a partner you are welcome, we are two partners need minimum two more partners.

#19 terracotta

terracotta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

How much money we need to be a partner ? for both 100 and 331 ?

#20 VovinDegial

VovinDegial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:05 PM

For JN0-100, since Roche is not participating for it so I have paid 70USD so if you be the first partner you need to give 35USD.

For JN0-331 , Roche is participating so 110USD will be divided among 3 at the moment.

#21 ctrl + ccna

ctrl + ccna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

You would think he would just post the link to down load it and not have ALL US go through purchasing it from him. No doubt he has gotten a vast amount of help from this site without paying anything while advancing his career off the backs of others who didn't ask for money. But to each its own right!!

#22 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

Respectful Moderator,

The thread was started solely on the basis of group buy. For which Mr. Roche and I tried to get them soon as the delivery time was high, so we arranged money and bought it and our target was to get 4 people and then share with all. And now since there are people like ctrl+ccna who are putting words against us, offering 5$ 10$ instead of taking it as a group purchase.

So despite on my request you allowed me to keep this thread, I would rather say; that the situation is saddening by hearing the words of Mr.Ctrl+ccna. so you shall close the thread.

regards,

/Atif.

#23 terracotta

terracotta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

Atif why can't you share us the dump :) I don't see any loss to you :)

#24 atif_cool_1

atif_cool_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

The loss has already being done, if you scroll to first post, I said it clearly that I will spend 60$ but since dumps delivery time given was 2-5 days which could delay alot for all. So I spent 180 $ and bought it expecting that atleast three more people will come and share.

Just Mr.Roche came forward and shared for JN0-331, rest everyone here is waiting for the dumps to get free or asking for 5-10$ which wasn't the sole purpose of the thread to begin with.

I feel sorry for people's thinking.

/Atif.

#25 i72010

i72010

Elite Member

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • 281 thanks

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

@ atif_cool_1

Thread is going to be closed.

Please read very closely atif_cool_1 intial offer and don't tell him what he can or cannot do. If he decides to share with the rest of you that did not contribute then this will be the decision of the group that bought the material.
Keep in mind that no profit is going to be allowed to be made.

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

CertCollection i7 SScreeeeeemdilious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top