Jump to content


5
[Offer]

VSRX 12.1X46-D10.2



55 replies to this topic

#15 vbsalongo

vbsalongo

    Microsoft TE

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 8189 thanks

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

In that way the interface is not visible on the SRX. I did it that way before asking the question but no result.
MCSA/MCSE Security/MCTS/MCITP Server Administrator/CCNA/CCNP

In God I TrustS

#16 junosexpert

junosexpert

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • 9809 thanks
  • LocationJunos OS CLI

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

View Postvbsalongo, on 18 March 2014 - 03:51 AM, said:

In that way the interface is not visible on the SRX. I did it that way before asking the question but no result.

did you also check your vmx file

i.e

ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.connectionType = "custom"
ethernet0.startConnected = "TRUE"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"

#17 myalh

myalh

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

thanks

#18 srqjan

srqjan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • 1812 thanks

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

Hi,

Did you check for VPLS support?

Regards

#19 noras902001

noras902001

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 72 thanks

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

I tried VPLS and it worked fine  :biggrin:

#20 junosexpert

junosexpert

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • 9809 thanks
  • LocationJunos OS CLI

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

View Postsrqjan, on 22 March 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

Hi,

Did you check for VPLS support?

Regards


Yes, VPLS is working properly .... let me paste the topology, config and other verification steps.

[edit]
[email protected]# run ping mpls l2vpn instance VPLS1 local-site-id 1 remote-site-id 2
!!!!.
--- lsping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 20% packet loss


R1-----------R3----------R4-----------R2

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Edited by junosexpert, 22 March 2014 - 08:13 PM.


Thanked by 47 Members:

#21 roumys

roumys

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

When I load this in vmware fusion, I also do not see the interfaces... I already have this in my vmx.

ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.connectionType = "custom"
ethernet0.startConnected = "TRUE"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"

#22 junosexpert

junosexpert

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • 9809 thanks
  • LocationJunos OS CLI

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

View Postroumys, on 23 March 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

When I load this in vmware fusion, I also do not see the interfaces... I already have this in my vmx.

ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.connectionType = "custom"
ethernet0.startConnected = "TRUE"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"

did you simply open the ovf file - import ( and did not make any change in parameters i.e. RAM size) ? is everything is default then it should work.

#23 srqjan

srqjan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • 1812 thanks

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

View Postjunosexpert, on 22 March 2014 - 08:09 PM, said:

Yes, VPLS is working properly .... let me paste the topology, config and other verification steps.

[edit]
[email protected]# run ping mpls l2vpn instance VPLS1 local-site-id 1 remote-site-id 2
!!!!.
--- lsping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 20% packet loss


R1-----------R3----------R4-----------R2


Thanks, I am going to migrate my lab to new release and wait for multicast and route reflector support ^_^

Edited by srqjan, 24 March 2014 - 06:56 AM.


#24 vbsalongo

vbsalongo

    Microsoft TE

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 8189 thanks

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

have you tried to add interfaces and make the failover. Only two interfaces are available.
MCSA/MCSE Security/MCTS/MCITP Server Administrator/CCNA/CCNP

In God I TrustS

#25 srqjan

srqjan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • 1812 thanks

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

View Postsrqjan, on 24 March 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

Thanks, I am going to migrate my lab to new release and wait for multicast and route reflector support ^_^

VPLS checked ! Work perfectly!!!

Thanks once again

#26 xnym

xnym

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

thanks guy !!

#27 funabashi

funabashi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • 189 thanks

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Got 2 questions,
Will it stop working after 60 days due the license ?
Does it work to in virtualbox?

#28 BLABLA000

BLABLA000

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • 1698 thanks
  • LocationONLINE

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

!!!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top