#1 i72010

i72010

Elite Member

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • 276 thanks

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

As a friendly request of all of our members, we ask you to please read and comply with the forum rules.

Our discusion section as well as other sections are getting flooded with spam and unnecessary comments.

Our staff team is working hard to keep the forum up to date and par. Having said that we ask you to please refrain ignoring and comply with our forum rules. It is to your benefit as well as the benefit of others. Keep the discusion section for discusions and the consolidated threads to update your testing experience to help out other members. Do not request or post material links under this section. Do not add any unnecessary comments like congrats, send me, or posting email addresses etc....

The share section is where all of you requests and offers should be created.

We hope that going forward we are going to start to see an improvement and change. Please help us so we are not forced to start taking disciplinary measures.

After all this is your forum and we hope that you are enjoying it and getting the benefits you are looking for.

The CertCollection Team.
Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

CertCollection i7 SScreeeeeemdilious

#2 chrisinator

chrisinator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • 13 thanks

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

Maybe instead of having to edit peoples requests in the i passed section people should just get banned straight out coz its getting bad i mean you guys are having to do admin just coz people cant read! im getting frustrated for you guys! it just seems as nobody respects what a great help you guys are doing for us and just ignoring rules and expecting to be spoon fed..

just a thought :)
Completed:
70-432, 70-433, 70-450, 70-451, 70-642, 70-643, 83-640, 70-646, 70-680, 70-647, A+, Linux+, N+, Server+

#3 i72010

i72010

Elite Member

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • 276 thanks

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

Thank you bro. Our goal is always to provide the best service there is.

Eventually we hope that our members will see our reasoning behind the rules.

As I said before, this is your forum and we hope that you are enjoying it and getting the benefits you are looking for.

Thanks again.
Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

CertCollection i7 SScreeeeeemdilious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top