by Scott Morris
Related areas of expertise:
- Juniper Networking Level 2
- SRX Routers
- May also access JunosSphere virtualized environments through Juniper Networks website/partners (note: there may be charges for this)
- JNCIA-JUNOS (this is the beginning step and pre-requisite for all other Juniper certifications, regardless of track)
Related job functions:
- Network Security Engineering
- Network Security Administration
The JNCIS-SEC course is the starting point to begin earning Juniper Networks' Security certifications. This will lead further into the JNCIP-SEC and eventually JNCIE-SEC certifications, if that is the path for you!
The security track with Juniper Networks is focused on the SRX equipment group. There will be mention of other devices and platforms, but all hands-on configuration will based on SRX.