#1 kajcsu

kajcsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 10 thanks

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:18 AM

Hello everyone,

Last week I done the voice exam and right now I am preparing to do the vivnd exam. Why like this ?
Because "out int he field " people - stakeholders - still looking for the good old video stuffs, who can and who able to connect them just like how it needs to be done.
Question is are the new collaboration materials will be enough to cover the good old stuff and the new also.
So what would I need for the start.
I will figure it out in the next three weeks.
Update you soon.

#2 ngatts

ngatts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:05 PM

Hi Kajcsu,

I've also done my CCNA voice today, and I'm looking to do the CIVND to qualify for the CCNA Collaboration. I've had a look at the older CCNA Video syllabus as well as this one and they look like they are almost similar. Looking for someone who has used the old material and passed the new exam.

#3 rikaragoza

rikaragoza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

Hi Guys,

Starting with CCNA Voice/Video/Collaboration Track.  Just finished my 500-007 and hopefully my 500-006 next week.

Just wanted to know what study materials do you have for CCNA Collaboration?  Checked CBT Nuggets but the training materials there are not yet complete.

And btw, this may be an old question but - Is CCNA Voice content okay to review in preparation for CCNA Collaboration?  Any advise/suggestions?

Thanked by 1 Member:
kopikia

#4 arosalie

arosalie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hi Rikaragoza,

Could you share study material for 500-007?
Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top