Jump to content


6

Passed SPROUTE 642-883

CCNP Service Provider SPROUTE

60 replies to this topic

#29 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

View Postkcrnjak, on 24 July 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

I passed this exam on June 2nd.

Had passleader dumps but those weren't valid, only 10% of question were in there but the rest was all new.
I read couple of blogs on the internet, white paper on nsf, some chapters of  "IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR", BPG & IS-IS section from CCIE R&S volume 2 fifth edition. OSPF from CCNP ROUTE book and stuff like that.
There were questions about multicast for which i didn't prepare (1 or 2) i believe that cisco does that on purpose to set you up for the next exam in line which should be the SPADVROUTE which has mcast.

No Labs, few D&D and i think total of 65 questions.

I prepared for about 2 months easy and half a month of more serious time investmenet (6+ hours a day).

Also, it wouldn't hurt to have setup of GNS3 with IOS XR & IOS XE so you can get familiar with the syntax!

Good luck!


conqratz bro on passing  wish u good luck on advroute

i got some questions hope u answer them for me

1- where D&D from dumb or new ones?

2- how tough was the New questions and which it focus and was it as others mentioned

3- am using student guide 1.01  / IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR / IOS XR fundamentals / INE sp route / and isis live lesson / and nsf paper are they enough to pass? do they cover enough topics to pass?
4- how much questions u got about rpl and Route  map combine

my regards bro

Edited by Confessor, 24 July 2017 - 01:02 PM.


#30 kcrnjak

kcrnjak

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 22 thanks

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostConfessor, on 24 July 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

conqratz bro on passing  wish u good luck on advroute

i got some questions hope u answer them for me

1- where D&D from dumb or new ones?

2- how tough was the New questions and which it focus and was it as others mentioned

3- am using student guide 1.01  / IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR / IOS XR fundamentals / INE sp route / and isis live lesson / and nsf paper are they enough to pass? do they cover enough topics to pass?
4- how much questions u got about rpl and Route  map combine

my regards bro

1 D&D were dumb, no worries there
2 some were tricky, as i remember, most of those were oriented towards configuration templates and commands (ie, the ospf timers and things related to bgp attributes.
3 In my opinion, i would go out of my way to solidify knowledge on BGP because there are alot of questions with it in addition to these materials you named.
4 i would say atleast 20% of exam was route-map and rpl question

Good luck on your certs!

#31 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

View Postkcrnjak, on 25 July 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

1 D&D were dumb, no worries there
2 some were tricky, as i remember, most of those were oriented towards configuration templates and commands (ie, the ospf timers and things related to bgp attributes.
3 In my opinion, i would go out of my way to solidify knowledge on BGP because there are alot of questions with it in addition to these materials you named.
4 i would say atleast 20% of exam was route-map and rpl question

Good luck on your certs!

1-so use these materials will be enough to pass good i guess

2-and were RPL and route map easy or tough ? gona be honest am bit scared of this Regular Expressions, Special Characters hard to understand for me atm :D

3-can u remember the 2 QS about multicast
4- were they were QS about route reflectors and confederations(advroute track)
5- bit curious  how much was ur score and how much time took you to finish the exam ?

#32 kcrnjak

kcrnjak

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 22 thanks

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

View PostConfessor, on 25 July 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

1-so use these materials will be enough to pass good i guess

2-and were RPL and route map easy or tough ? gona be honest am bit scared of this Regular Expressions, Special Characters hard to understand for me atm :D

3-can u remember the 2 QS about multicast
4- were they were QS about route reflectors and confederations(advroute track)
5- bit curious  how much was ur score and how much time took you to finish the exam ?

RPLs were decent, not too hard if you understand the logic. From regex you will have simple stuff like singleing an AS number or your own local AS and stuff like that

2 mcast questions were: - pick a configuration that implements pim-sm on cisco ios xr
                                        - what's the command to see multicast routing table

Don't really remember about RRs and confederations.

I scored in the 850ish range and i was in the booth for around 120/160 (had 30 extra mins) because english is not my native language.

br,
Karlo

#33 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:55 AM

View Postkcrnjak, on 26 July 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

RPLs were decent, not too hard if you understand the logic. From regex you will have simple stuff like singleing an AS number or your own local AS and stuff like that

2 mcast questions were: - pick a configuration that implements pim-sm on cisco ios xr
- what's the command to see multicast routing table

Don't really remember about RRs and confederations.

I scored in the 850ish range and i was in the booth for around 120/160 (had 30 extra mins) because english is not my native language.

br,
Karlo

thx bro good luck on Adv Route

#34 Jhonny67

Jhonny67

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Can someone share the last valid dump?
Thanks

#35 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

There is no valid dumb dude

#36 kannon85

kannon85

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:28 AM

I passed this exam recently... there is no valid dump, they contains only 7-8 questions.
Most of questions was about isis, bgp, ospf, rpl, tiers, redistribution. No D&D or sim.

#37 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

View Postkannon85, on 23 September 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

I passed this exam recently... there is no valid dump, they contains only 7-8 questions.
Most of questions was about isis, bgp, ospf, rpl, tiers, redistribution. No D&D or sim.
What Materials you used to pass the exam plz ?

#38 kannon85

kannon85

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

View PostConfessor, on 23 September 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

What Materials you used to pass the exam plz ?

Student guide 1.01 + practice lab guide using gns3 + IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR  + IOS XR fundamentals + experience  + internet
Finally I use the PL dump offered in this forum only to ckeck my knowledge.

#39 Confessor

Confessor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 1903 thanks

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

View Postkannon85, on 24 September 2017 - 07:32 PM, said:

Student guide 1.01 + practice lab guide using gns3 + IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR  + IOS XR fundamentals + experience  + internet
Finally I use the PL dump offered in this forum only to ckeck my knowledge.

Student guide 1.01 + practice lab guide using gns3 + IP routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR  + IOS XR fundamentals
I got these materials  plus good videos and live lessons for isis bgp ospf  are they enough? cuz m kinda low on exp atm but am seeking ccnp sp  
and One Q
were Exams hard enough or Mid in the Questions
difficult level

#40 fabricio25

fabricio25

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 387 thanks

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hello my friends, we can make this DUMP: here some questions.


A) que pasa con NSF en un equipo si en un segmento el vecino no tiene capacidad de NSF

posibles:
queda unidireccional
se deshabilita en todo el equipo
se deshabilita solo en la line card del segmento
se deshabilita solo para ese segmento

B )En IOS XR cuando levanta la session de BFD

Posibles:
antes del discovery del protocolo de ruteo
independiente del protocolo
despues del discovery del protocolo
antes que cualquier IGP, pero despues de BGP

C)Formato NO valido para una Comunidad BGP
posibles:
binario
as:valor
hexadecimal
decimal

D)En IPSEC integrado con IPV6, cuando se recibe el mensaje CRYPTO_SS_SOCKET_UP. en que estado queda el Secure Socket state

posibles:
unconfigured
null
closing
going up
down
up

Edited by fabricio25, 28 September 2017 - 10:07 PM.


#41 voutrin

voutrin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 1136 thanks

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

View Postfabricio25, on 28 September 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Hello my friends, we can make this DUMP: here some questions.


A) que pasa con NSF en un equipo si en un segmento el vecino no tiene capacidad de NSF

posibles:
queda unidireccional
se deshabilita en todo el equipo
se deshabilita solo en la line card del segmento
se deshabilita solo para ese segmento

B )En IOS XR cuando levanta la session de BFD

Posibles:
antes del discovery del protocolo de ruteo
independiente del protocolo
despues del discovery del protocolo
antes que cualquier IGP, pero despues de BGP

C)Formato NO valido para una Comunidad BGP
posibles:
binario
as:valor
hexadecimal
decimal

D)En IPSEC integrado con IPV6, cuando se recibe el mensaje CRYPTO_SS_SOCKET_UP. en que estado queda el Secure Socket state

posibles:
unconfigured
null
closing
going up
down
up

Hi All,

I'm interested in crafting this dump. Can someone translate this into English? I can update the document with new questions anyone will pick up.
Did that with CCNP Arch recently.

what do you think?

Thanked by 1 Member:
fabricio25

#42 fabricio25

fabricio25

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 387 thanks

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

1) que pasa con NSF en un equipo si en un segmento el vecino no tiene capacidad de NSF

- queda unidireccional
- se deshabilita en todo el equipo
- se deshabilita solo en la line card del segmento
- se deshabilita solo para ese segmento

2) when implementing BFD on a supported routing protocol, when does the bgp session come up?

- before routing protocol discovery
– independent from routing protocol
– after routing protocol
– before IGP and after BGPP

3) Formato NO valido para una Comunidad BGP

- binario
- as:valor
- hexadecimal
- decimal

4) Ipsec integrated IPV6 authentication, which state does the intf move into after receiving CRYPTO_SS_SOCKET_UP

- unconfigured
- null
- closing
- going up
- down
- up

5) which password configurations on BGP neighbors are not used to enable TCP MD5 authentication:
- password clear
- password encrypted
- password
- password md5

Thanked by 1 Member:
SpaceWalker



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top