#29 mc36

mc36

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 695 thanks

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:53 PM

View Postdjmckc, on 17 March 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

Hi @mc36, i think it's an amazing work you have there..
but do you have a command list ?

thank u
thanks for the good words! currently i've no config guide, but test cases are there also to serve as config examples.
and i've a lot of interop test cases too where you can see how the cisco side is configured and what is the outcome
of that test case, so currently i suggest you to use those to get started, and later when you're familiar with the basics,
use the question mark as on other platforms and i bet you'll find what you're looking... if not, feel free to ask for features,
we'll see how far we can get...:)
regards,
cs

#30 mc36

mc36

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 695 thanks

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

fresh release is out, highlights from past are: pbr, nsh, evc, natpt, oir, pbx, bmp, nrpe, and some smaller additions/fixes here&there.
pbx: that one got fully scriptable dial-peers / servers with modem support, so you can regularly test your voip network...
bmp: can store to mrt, and can replay to shutdown peer of itself, so you have the ribin from your edges and can play with policy or can compare feeds, etc...
nrpe: can export diff of any show commands (igp, bgp, bmp, whatever) to icinga, so you can monitor&report your whole network from a single router...
ps: this new image can boot within an asr1k too as virtual-service...
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Edited by mc36, 29 June 2018 - 12:38 PM.

Thanked by 11 Members:
1ronman28 , branko87 , vadirajks12345678900000 , ayseaf , cciehuntoo , voix , mossyrik , fastsalim , peramal , ericsungahn , garmahis79

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top