34 replies to this topic

#15 altoas

altoas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 961 thanks

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

do you have the IJOS 15.a Instructor or Student Guide?

#16 bdsajib1199

bdsajib1199

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 174 thanks

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Please upload  Again

#17 efvn5

efvn5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • 992 thanks

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

does anyone have the 15.x version courseware

#18 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

View Postefvn5, on 17 June 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

does anyone have the 15.x version courseware

Not everything is 15.x, but there are plenty of courseware in the Student Guides Warehouse thread at the top.  I think a lot are 12.x, though.  :(

Thanked by 2 Members:
foryantojw , vlaams

#19 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Here's a bunch of various books I've found on different ebook related sites. I thought I'd post an archive of it, just in case anyone might be interested. Here are the contents of the .rar file:

Junos Enterprise Routing, 2nd Ed.
Junos Enterprise Switching
Juniper SRX series
Juniper MX series, 2nd Ed.
Juniper QoS enabled Networks
Junos Cookbook
MPLS in the SDN Era
Automating Junos Administration
Juniper QFX5100
Juniper QFX10000
Junos High Availability
Junos Security
JNCIA study guide
JNCIS study guide
JNCIP study guide
JNCIE study guide

And here's the download link for it (there's no password):

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Just like the vMX images I uploaded earlier, you'll want to create a burner gmail account, since the filehost requires an email address to send you the download link.  If you want a Mega or magnet link, someone else can do it (the .rar file is roughly 200MB). Instead of a mix of .mobi or .epub files, I went with .pdf files.

If you want the official Juniper courseware, check out the Juniper Student Guides Warehouse thread at the top of this forum.

Edited by HermanToothrot, 20 June 2017 - 03:32 AM.

Thanked by 224 Members:

#20 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:57 AM

If anyone has PDFs, or scanned copies for the following courseware, I'd greatly appreciate it!  A few were optional parts on the cert paths, a few caught my eye after that aweome person posted Juniper Contrail yesterday, a few seem to be new, and at least one has been deprecated, but I'd still love to read it.  I'm not interested in exam dumps, or 20GB video courses. Just something I can read on my PC or iPad, while working on something in GNS3.   I've got almost all of the rest of the courseware, both from here and other places, as well as the Sybex Study Guides, the O'Reilly books, the iNETZERO books, almost all of the Day One books, and most of the content out of the TechLibrary.  I just haven't had much luck tracking these down (all I find are exam dumps, and links back to Juniper's "learning path" site, which is where I found the names of these.

Network Automation in the Data Center (NA-DC)
Junos Platform Automation and DevOps (JAUT)
Network Automation in the WAN  (NA-WAN)
Junos Edge Security Service (JESS)
Junos Subscriber Management (JSM)
Juniper Networks Design - Data Center (JND-DC)
Juniper Networks Design - Security (JND-SEC)
Junos Enterprise Switching using ELS (JEX-ELS)
Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching Using Enhanced Layer 2 Software (AJEX-ELS)
Juniper Networks SDN Fundamentals (JSDNF)
Junos MPLS Fundamentals (JMF)

Thanked by 13 Members:
haddys , imgaozc , hongbonnetwork , fcunha , Vitaaa , gartogunn , pafkata , yanf787 , sandeepjc , herdiana1 , toppaz , unknownpersontl , gentlebrother

#21 showipmpls

showipmpls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 3089 thanks
  • LocationIraq

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:11 AM

hmmmm. I have something for you.
Hidden Content
JND-DC, JND-SEC, JMF

Thanked by 211 Members:

#22 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:10 AM

View Postshowipmpls, on 29 June 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

hmmmm. I have something for you.
Hidden Content
JND-DC, JND-SEC, JMF

SWEET!  Thanks! :D      I searched everywhere I could online, for that JSDNF course we both wanted, but came up empty.  Even Juniper's learningportal site is confused. The Cert Program page lists JSDNF as a requirement, along with NACC, for JNCIS-SDNA, but the Learning Path page has a diagram that lists NACC as the only requirement for JNCIS-SDNA. *shrug*

You'd think JSDNF material would be easier to find, since one page on that site made it sound like that course was nuked back in 2016, O_o

Thanked by 46 Members:

#23 showipmpls

showipmpls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 3089 thanks
  • LocationIraq

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

View PostHermanToothrot, on 29 June 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

the Learning Path page has a diagram that lists NACC as the only requirement for JNCIS-SDNA. *shrug*

lol. I didn't know about that.... okay...
Dude, do we have a way how to get new student guides? Maybe have a GB for some juniper courses or videos, get SG and share them? IDK

Edited by showipmpls, 29 June 2017 - 10:11 AM.

Thanked by 3 Members:
foryantojw , gentlebrother , zerrmohamed

#24 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

View Postshowipmpls, on 29 June 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

lol. I didn't know about that.... okay...
Dude, do we have a way how to get new student guides? Maybe have a GB for some juniper courses or videos, get SG and share them? IDK

Sadly, that sounds like the way we'll have to go.  I keep seeing the same optional courses pop up for every exam (that I've *never* found online), as well as a few that look new, and some of the recommended prep for the exams sound like reading almost everything in the J-Net Day One book section, as well as the entire TechLibrary, and some RFCs.  I even saw an exam prep a little while ago, that basically said "take a bootcamp" O_o

It'll take me some time, but I'm already grabbing everything I can get my grubby mitts on, in the DO section, and the TechLibrary, so I'll post all that when I can get everything.

Edited by HermanToothrot, 29 June 2017 - 11:01 AM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
eciffo

#25 showipmpls

showipmpls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 3089 thanks
  • LocationIraq

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

View PostHermanToothrot, on 29 June 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

I keep seeing the same optional courses pop up for every exam (that I've *never* found online)

hm. Maybe in Russia I have cheaper costs for J courses in US dollars? How much costs for example JSPX? In Moscow it's 583$US, is it the same price in ur country?

Thanked by 1 Member:
eciffo

#26 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

View Postshowipmpls, on 29 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

hm. Maybe in Russia I have cheaper costs for J courses in US dollars? How much costs for example JSPX? In Moscow it's 583$US, is it the same price in ur country?

I just looked, and to take that class in Phoenix Arizona starting on July 17th, would cost $1595 USD.  I'm actually not all that shocked, because Cisco and Microsoft are/were notorious for charging a small fortune, for a 5 day class.  

The price stayed the same, regardless of whether it was a Virtual Instructor-led course, one streamed to 50 classrooms, or even at the end of December 2017, in the middle of BumFuck Canada.

The cheapest I saw the JSPX course offered for anywhere in North and South America, is $1400 USD to take the class in Brazil, which I guess is cool, if you're fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, because they made a point to note that that class wasn't going to be in English.

#27 showipmpls

showipmpls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 3089 thanks
  • LocationIraq

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

okay. In russia we use english student books and lab guides, of course with russian speach. so I can get english student books for almost 1/3 or 1/2 of your english class price.
we can have GB, what do u think?
the prices are here http://www.poplar.ru/view.php3?cls=freestyle&vguid=1571&guid=1571&parent=1570
for example JUNOS Class of Service (EDU-JUN-JCOS) costs 36000руб, 36000/60=600USD
so if I had 600USD if would share new student guides of JCOS for example..

#28 HermanToothrot

HermanToothrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 17281 thanks
  • LocationMonkey Island

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

View Postshowipmpls, on 29 June 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

okay. In russia we use english student books and lab guides, of course with russian speach. so I can get english student books for almost 1/3 or 1/2 of your english class price.
we can have GB, what do u think?
the prices are here http://www.poplar.ru/view.php3?cls=freestyle&vguid=1571&guid=1571&parent=1570
for example JUNOS Class of Service (EDU-JUN-JCOS) costs 36000руб, 36000/60=600USD
so if I had 600USD if would share new student guides of JCOS for example..

I think it's safe to say that we'll be able to come up with some money to pay for several courses.  I'll just need a little time, is all.  I just submitted pretty large invoice this morning to a customer, so I'll probably get paid by the middle or end of July.  We're also wrangling about another big project that I could finish in relatively short order. I'm just waiting to hear back from my point of contact on whether their CFO is on board with the idea.  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top