#169 Deibedyn

Deibedyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 3557 thanks

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

@TwstedMonk

No it does not need a premium account unless the number of people who already downloaded them is to high

The problem I have with some people here is that they just download, the don't share! If all people share whatever they download and participate on sharing the stuff, we will have better environment here and someone like you wont get stuck in only one source of material

I try to upload them somewhere else with more capacity

#170 JuliusSneezer

JuliusSneezer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 1384 thanks

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:36 AM

View PostTwstedMonk, on 19 July 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

none of these want to download , its saying that I need a premium account to download, I tried on 4 different browsers and a downloader application and all say the same.
Can you please upload to Mega ??
Thank you.

They worked flawlessly that same day, since I grabbed two version I didn't have.

The problem with uploading them to websites with lots of capacity and speed, is that they watch their networks like hawks. Once they see 100+ dogpile onto the same 3GB file in 10 minutes, they'll either scan it to confirm it show be removed, or most likely  they'll just drop it like a bad habit due to the circumstantial evidence.    If you had a business account with them, and routinely had 100GB of various content streamed off there daily by your customers, they'd be fine with it.   Some random dude named "Bob" created an  account 10 min ago to upload a 1.2GB file, and there's been 50Tbps of traffic downloading that lone file, in just the last 2 hours? Yeah, they'll have every right to be suspicious.

The only actual way to maintain speeds for longer, and not get busted (it you take enough precautions) would be a seedbox in some  country that doesn't ask too many questions, and accepts cryptocurrency for payment.

#171 djdylan78

djdylan78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 37 thanks

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

View Postqianxingnan, on 02 August 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

Please hide the link next time.
Usage : [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces)

Username/password doesn't work anymore. can you provide updated one?

Thanked by 37 Members:

#172 gentlebrother

gentlebrother

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 19 thanks

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:35 AM

[email protected], can you sharing vmx18.3 to dropbox,upw.io or google driveļ¼Ÿ

Edited by gentlebrother, 09 November 2018 - 01:18 AM.

#173 mauro000

mauro000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:56 AM

Hi HermanToothrot,

Could you share again?. I am trying to download but doesn't work.

Thanks in advance,

#174 mkisready

mkisready

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:34 AM

Can someone please share the VMX image for 17.4R1 or above image? Want to test a few features on GNS3 or EVE.
It guess the image starts with VMXVCP. Really need it urgently. Would really appreciate the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top