#29 meanpooh

meanpooh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

View Postxpath, on 01 July 2010 - 10:57 AM, said:

you dont need demonoid for this, just download the crack from the the other link

anyway there are no active seeds for the course .ios's on that torrent site. so you will just be wastin your time.
i checked today.

until some one here uploads the current corses you will have to download them each time you start the orbis client.
and i would not recomed thta as testout will have a log of your IP address and the fact that you no longer using your 6day demo account
you are using a guy called hermies account.
Hermes must be an Admin or something because he has access to every course they have except the one's that are located at the bottom.

Thanked by 3 Members:
engsabet , abcxyz2012 , munna1939

#30 zak

zak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 7445 thanks

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:35 AM

can someone provide security+  syo 201 ?? if your already download it

#31 Spa4aPaSWebr

Spa4aPaSWebr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 262 thanks

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

View Postzak, on 02 July 2010 - 11:35 AM, said:

can someone provide security+  syo 201 ?? if your already download it

This time not have known public download source of TestOut SY0-201 DVD (or downloaded course).

Thanked by 1 Member:
abcxyz2012

#32 manicmark

manicmark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

The 70-680 has just been released. I hope this is downloadable soon

#33 maniacx

maniacx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 1379 thanks

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

Anyone who wants to update his testout labsim products can do so.
I have uploaded the package here: http://certcollection.org/forum/index.php?/topic/39663-testout-update-pack/  :)

Thanked by 1 Member:
munna1939

#34 pizzaa

pizzaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

hey guys thanks for the help on this post because it totally rocks, i got the lab view working and I see all the available courses all ready to be downloaded, I am only looking into A+ cert at this mo in time.

But my question is, is this stuff safe, because come on, it connects to their servers on every little thing you do,

would it be kool to just download away?? is anything getting logged here

are there other sources around which could go in place instead of downloading the content (like content torrent/iso), i think i read somewhere you can add content (in iso format) but not sure what content they are talking about

I all ready have a copy of the iNK-Testout torrent, maybe it can be linked from that, not sure how thou

sorry for sounding dumb ere lol, hope i am going the right direction

thanks again in advance guys thanks

EDIT:  hope someone reads this, i hate it when the post is stuck at the end heheh

Edited by pizzaa, 09 July 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#35 Spa4aPaSWebr

Spa4aPaSWebr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 262 thanks

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Here is a clear instruction unto TestOut 220-701 course.
http://certcollection.org/forum/index.php?/topic/33712-offer-testout-70-64070-64270-64370-64670-64770-236/page__view__findpost__p__179995

And yes. If use orbis.exe (the client program) really log everything and send to TestOut server for analysis (and make better courses). But don't worry! Nobody inspect for your ip adress or computer if (you) use a pirated copy of 220-701. :) Just use DongHungLo method access for course. That's all!

Edited by Spa4aPaSWebr, 09 July 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#36 pizzaa

pizzaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:42 PM

hey  Spa4aPaSWebr thanks for the reply

That link was kinda kool would be quite nice to keep the content as a bonus

I guess iam quite paranoid about being connected to testout with a borrowed account and having to have to download every step of the course as i progress through it , it just feels a little close for comfort being connected directly

anyway i guess time will tell

thank man

#37 Spa4aPaSWebr

Spa4aPaSWebr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 262 thanks

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:13 AM

Some sentence for borrowed account usage.

• Never ever use the client program at same time! Include the time when use the client without a on-line (internet) connection.
  • Never ever use the account more then 3 machine. Include the virtual machines (example: a vmware workstation). The client program generate a unique computer id on every machine and send back to the TestOut company with program usage information (where you are on-line next time).
  • When you open a new chapter the chapter status changing for viewed status. No method to change back the chapter status to "unread".

#38 xpath

xpath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

View Postpizzaa, on 09 July 2010 - 08:42 PM, said:

hey  Spa4aPaSWebr thanks for the reply

That link was kinda kool would be quite nice to keep the content as a bonus

I guess iam quite paranoid about being connected to testout with a borrowed account and having to have to download every step of the course as i progress through it , it just feels a little close for comfort being connected directly

anyway i guess time will tell

thank man

well to solve the problem of having to download all the time from the servers, some one needs to share the .iso files of the corurses.
my tutor at college has the 220-701 and 702 disks. but she will not let me copy them or borow them.

untli some one uploads the entire collection id be very warey of using the crack method.
as you have to make a 6 day trial account to begin with and this will be in the log files. along with the username password and email address used to get the trial.

annyway its not like the A+ is rocket sceince to pass lol.

#39 ranout

ranout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:26 AM

have any of you experienced problems with the simulations after applying the crack?

access to other materials is just fine...

#40 reasonman

reasonman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:15 PM

Hi guys,

First and foremost, sorry for the sketchy crack.  I know it doesn't always work and isn't the most reliable, though it is the best I could manage for now.  I have a full time job and just don't have extra time to dedicate to constantly updating the troubleshooting this thing.  Perhaps if I ever get laid off  ;)

As for the question of whether or not it connects, I don't think that it does, at least not in 2.8.35.  From what I can tell it builds up all that information in a database to send out to testout.  When you go to close Labsim it will ask if you want to send that data, I believe this is everything it's trying to send throughout your session.  I don't know for certain that it doesn't send any data while you're logged in, if someone can run it with wireshark that'll settle it.  For 2.6.99, it says it's disconnected but as you've all seen you're able to download courses.  I couldn't spend much time on the crack so I didn't get a chance to disable it all.  The way they manage everything behind the scenes is very convoluted and difficult to trace.  I don't know if they do any logging on the server, but to be on the safe side i'd avoid downloading directly from them and disable updates if you can(I can't remember if there's an option to disable updates or not).

Also, the 'Hermes' bit is just a cute reference to the Greek god of, among other things, thievery.

Edited by reasonman, 18 July 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#41 kingrifai

kingrifai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

View Postmaniacx, on 26 May 2010 - 01:57 AM, said:

hello the crack works i verified  2.8.35 again.
But it is missing some steps because the cracker already had an activated account...
Heres what you do:

1. Sign up for Trial Account using Create Account in Labsim
2. Configure your Firewall so it lets you choose block/allow for the next step its important
3. Login to labsim with the account, in labsim a lot of courses should become available in the background
4. Block all connections once your in labsim or otherwise you might end with a 7days trial (well atleast i did in testing, i change the date and get error messages that my trial expired before i could login)
5. Close Labsim, apply Crack by overwriting file
6. Login to labsim using any username / password
7. Go to Setup Install/Uninstall and load .iso file from Harddrive and install to harddrive
8. Access the new installed course from the Home Menu, if the course is there but it doesnt load go back to setup and hit refresh a few times, labsim is a little buggy, it will work after a few tries
8. Have fun

Remember, it is important to log in once with a "activated login", otherwise your installed software will be discarded.
If you see the courses but at the end is a (demo) try with a different login.
You need internet connection for the crack to work.
Please share your findings  :P  :D

Terrific !!!!!! It works really nice......................!!! Thanks a lot

#42 adeelssuet

adeelssuet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 10 thanks

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

please explain these two steps....

"Configure your Firewall so it lets you choose block/allow for the next step its important"

"Block all connections once your in labsim or otherwise you might end with a 7days trial (well atleast i did in testing, i change the date and get error messages that my trial expired before i could login)"

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top