17 replies to this topic

#15 bero77

bero77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 618 thanks

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Hi Guys, I passed the exam recently with flaying colors :) Thanks God.

Just study hard the official materials; you will find them in the below post, try to make LABs to get familiar with the commands; and try all command options, the exam is doable so do not depend on dumps.

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/281012-juniper-student-guides-warehouse/page__hl__%20ijos

Thanked by 2 Members:
herdiana1 , whengdell

#16 cpiro

cpiro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 75 thanks

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

View Postbero77, on 19 May 2017 - 05:46 AM, said:

As I understand the CoS is not included in the exam !! right? do you know anyone passed recently to confirm ?

I thought the same as well since its not in the topics but i did encounter 2 questions on CoS in the exam last week.

Thanked by 1 Member:
whengdell

#17 PsychoFin

PsychoFin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 24 thanks

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

View Postbero77, on 17 May 2017 - 05:03 AM, said:

hi guys,

I can see in the official training a chapter for CoS, however it's not included in the study guides P1 and P2, could you please if you took the exam in the last few months confirm if there is questions regarding the CoS or not? I appreciate your help.

CoS is not on the exam objectives for JNCIA-Junos. Stick to the exam objectives when studying for a certification exam, don't get hung up on what's included on the newest courseware. The basics and technologies are always the same.

Thanked by 1 Member:
whengdell

#18 TroubledGuru

TroubledGuru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

Can anyone please share the latest and most valid dump for JN0-102? Which one found in *** is valid?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top