Jump to content


5
[Req]

Please share dumps for exam 2V0-602 and 2V0-642



40 replies to this topic

#1 ctrlplane

ctrlplane

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 1827 thanks

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:09 AM

Please share the dumps if any of you got these.

#2 sacredboy

sacredboy

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 28 thanks
  • LocationIndia

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

I think these two dumps haven't been released yet.

#3 vcertcollection

vcertcollection

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 983 thanks

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:45 AM

2v0-641 dumps are no longer valid for the 2v0-642 exam... dont go to the exam without preparation...

#4 ctrlplane

ctrlplane

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 1827 thanks

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:18 AM

Dumps are available in the market now:

vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam - 2V0-602
VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization (NSX v6.2) Exam - 2V0-642

If someone already got the dumps, Please share!
Thanks in advance.

Thanked by 1 Member:
renilchalode

#5 al1

al1

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Passed recently. Exam is really difficult that is why read carefully all related official documentation. In additional learn BGP, OSPF , VLAN
You may use any CCNA books.  No right dumps in the market, Hope only self.

#6 dreamer18

dreamer18

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • 89 thanks

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:20 AM

View Postal1, on 11 August 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

Passed recently. Exam is really difficult that is why read carefully all related official documentation. In additional learn BGP, OSPF , VLAN
You may use any CCNA books.  No right dumps in the market, Hope only self.
how many questions about general networking (not vmware related) ? 50% ? less ? more ?

#7 junosexpert

junosexpert

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • 9802 thanks
  • LocationJunos OS CLI

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:20 AM

Did anyone get these?

#8 hamborambo

hamborambo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:03 PM

Would be great if someone could share

Thanked by 1 Member:
onetree

#9 al1

al1

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

View Postdreamer18, on 16 August 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

how many questions about general networking (not vmware related) ? 50% ? less ? more ?
Sorry for the long answer. Only few questions related network in general however you should understand Vlan/Vxlan, OSPF and BGP.
One question is about CLI (had different CLI questions in two attempts). The rest of questions related  different aspects of NSX.

Edited by al1, 02 September 2017 - 08:02 PM.


Thanked by 1 Member:
onetree

#10 santoshm75

santoshm75

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 173 thanks

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

could you pls share the dump...

#11 al1

al1

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:36 PM

For all. It just my personal opinion. 20 years ago MCSE NT4 certification had great value however after that every IT guy may found dump and passed any exam....   Finally value of MS certification is really decreased and now not enough for the good job. I hope nobody want to get the same with VMware. Just read carefully NSX documentation and become to number 1 on Vmware market without any dumps,
It hard but possible, Good luck.

#12 superunknown

superunknown

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 10 thanks

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

View Postal1, on 04 September 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

For all. It just my personal opinion. 20 years ago MCSE NT4 certification had great value however after that every IT guy may found dump and passed any exam....   Finally value of MS certification is really decreased and now not enough for the good job. I hope nobody want to get the same with VMware. Just read carefully NSX documentation and become to number 1 on Vmware market without any dumps,
It hard but possible, Good luck.

Hi al1,

I´ve been giving exams for a long time (not 20 years, 13 aprox), and I share your idea, now, please remember this is a created industry, for profit, and I don´t know how many exams have you given but MANY have just ridiculously obfuscated questions with no intention on bringing any value to the student, so, as a long as they continue to be multiple choice questions and not escenario based exams were you either solved the problem or not, you cannot go into an exam without an idea of just wtf did they come up with in regards to weird questions.

Unless you want to waste your money, I´ve been working with NSX for the last year and a half, my company is too bureaucratic for me to bother with going through the hops of having them pay the exam so I pay my exams myself, and I also have to travel to another country to give the exam, so I´ve been waiting for a dump, because it´s a whole lot of trouble just to fail because of weird questions.

My 2cents.

If nobody has a dump, has anyone an idea if the ones that are being sold are valid ? I have a hard time trusting those companies, it used to be easier to find practice questions in the past.

Regards.

Thanked by 2 Members:
onecloud77 , al1

#13 al1

al1

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

View Postsuperunknown, on 13 September 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

Hi al1,

I´ve been giving exams for a long time (not 20 years, 13 aprox), and I share your idea, now, please remember this is a created industry, for profit, and I don´t know how many exams have you given but MANY have just ridiculously obfuscated questions with no intention on bringing any value to the student, so, as a long as they continue to be multiple choice questions and not escenario based exams were you either solved the problem or not, you cannot go into an exam without an idea of just wtf did they come up with in regards to weird questions.

Unless you want to waste your money, I´ve been working with NSX for the last year and a half, my company is too bureaucratic for me to bother with going through the hops of having them pay the exam so I pay my exams myself, and I also have to travel to another country to give the exam, so I´ve been waiting for a dump, because it´s a whole lot of trouble just to fail because of weird questions.

My 2cents.

If nobody has a dump, has anyone an idea if the ones that are being sold are valid ? I have a hard time trusting those companies, it used to be easier to find practice questions in the past.

Regards.

I understand you point. Sure. I also already taken all exams by my own money and dislike fail too. Hope you will pass you exam but be carefully with dumps.
They may contain lot of mistakes. It like snapshot and every answer must be review....

#14 Technopunk

Technopunk

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • 1101 thanks

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.

Use hide tags.
Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces)

Edited by mavis, 13 October 2017 - 03:32 AM.
Hide tags added


Thanked by 285 Members:



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top