#1 freefor

freefor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 27 thanks

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

Hi guys,
i see a lot of dumps in this forum but most of them are in VCE format.
how do you open them? all programs i've found require Subscription.

thx in advance

Thanked by 1 Member:
Vjai

#2 gdc028

gdc028

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 26 thanks

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:05 AM

Probably need to search 4shared or torrents. Be very careful. Malware and fake webpages might get you. You need certexam 3.4.2 or higher. Main prob is opening and it tells it was created with a newer version.

#3 gdc028

gdc028

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 26 thanks

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:12 AM

-crazy the number of people viewing this. So I'll add some more about what I know.
Some where around v4, the company renamed the certexam to vce simulator pro(or something like that).
Their product might be written in Pascal programming language. Not sure why I know or think this..
They did something around version 1.7+ to make much harder to reverse engineer and crack it.
V1.7 is the latest you'll find out there in the file sharing world but it does not work.
There are 2 primary exe programs. Manager and Designer.
There is a 2.1 Manager.exe out there but it doesn't work with newer vce files. It will many older versions, like 3.4.2, but not new ones. It will show you the new GUI style screens.
Manager.exe is what you use to simulate an exam. Designer is used to add, modify or write your own exam.
With Designer, use the "import" function to load your questions. Then make changes to incorrect answers and save the exam as.a new or existing vce file.
I have taken a PDF exam, saved it to a text file, cleaned up that text file and used it as my import source to create an exam. This seems like a lot of work but it also seemed like a waste of time searching for hours, hoping for the correct software version or a new cracked one.
And if you aren't careful, you're likely to get one of those webpages that says you're infected and you need to call fake Microsoft tech support in India. Just open task manager, kill your browser session, run cc cleaner, run malwarebytes, scan your pic for viruses. Sometimes this stupid sh** just happens. Be careful

Edited by gdc028, 03 August 2017 - 07:13 AM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Alaaay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top