Jump to content


42
[Req]

CCNP Data Center v6.0 Dumps (300-160, 300-165, 300-170, 300-175, 300-180)

CCNP DC Data Center 300-160 DCID 300-165 DCII 300-170 DCVAI 300-175 DCUCI 300-180 DCIT

386 replies to this topic

#1 jaggtal

jaggtal

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 167 thanks

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

Can anyone share valid dumps for CCNP Data Center?

300-160 DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
300-165 DCII    Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)
300-170 DCVAI   Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI)
300-175 DCUCI   Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
300-180 DCIT Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)

Posted Image

Edited by mavis, 13 August 2017 - 04:29 AM.
Prefix Fixed.


Thanked by 15 Members:
Qlo , kyoung4997 , umairawan6 , caviar , networkguy2011 , crht13 , AbhishekB01 , ahmed007 , huckle , bkostadinov88 , akinay , arnie1uk , tadeseguchi , ansonalias , netsurfer

#2 duddy

duddy

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • 2834 thanks

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:25 AM

Can you change the title from offer to request?

#3 mavis

mavis

    Advanced Member

  • Super Moderators
  • 199 posts
  • 108798 thanks

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:28 AM

Use correct prefix.
-> Do not post useless "thank you" post.
-> Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the  announcements
-> Help us keep this forum clean by reporting spam / scam / non IT related posts.
-> Please use report button to report posts / users.

Posted Image Beware of Scammers!!

Thanked by 4 Members:
LINUS985 , elcaso34 , anataceg , tadeseguchi

#4 boylochinesse

boylochinesse

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 20 thanks

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Hello guys exam 300-165 passed, around 20-25 questions from old dump 642-997, you might me study the blue print carefully and want to beat the test, because there is no info related, all the rest is new, here is my aport that I remember:

device alias wwwn  
IS-IS flooding LSP
FCIP port default
SNMPv3 priv enforce for all users
LISP for non-site LISP
LISP components- PITR,ITR, ETR, PETR, study all acronyms
OSPF question features-
VXLAN GATEWAY FEATURES
SPAN config egress ingress vdc tenant
- Isolate FC sws reasons
Vsan Zoning- Infrastructure storage.
- port channel modes for run Link Agregation protocol

NOTE: PLEASE GUYS IF SOMEBODY ARE READY ATTEMPT THE TEST 300-160, SHARE SOME INFO RELATED, WITH SOME FRIEND WE NEED TO BEAT THE TEST.
Helpppp pleaseeee!! Thanks a lot cercol!!

Edited by boylochinesse, 13 August 2017 - 04:10 PM.


Thanked by 4 Members:
zos012 , amrsror , tadeseguchi , lionelstuart

#5 CertCollect69

CertCollect69

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • 203 thanks

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

View Postboylochinesse, on 13 August 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

Hello guys exam 300-165 passed, around 20-25 questions from old dump 642-997, you might me study the blue print carefully and want to beat the test, because there is no info related, all the rest is new, here is my aport that I remember:

device alias wwwn  
IS-IS flooding LSP
FCIP port default
SNMPv3 priv enforce for all users
LISP for non-site LISP
LISP components- PITR,ITR, ETR, PETR, study all acronyms
OSPF question features-
VXLAN GATEWAY FEATURES
SPAN config egress ingress vdc tenant
- Isolate FC sws reasons
Vsan Zoning- Infrastructure storage.
- port channel modes for run Link Agregation protocol

NOTE: PLEASE GUYS IF SOMEBODY ARE READY ATTEMPT THE TEST 300-160, SHARE SOME INFO RELATED, WITH SOME FRIEND WE NEED TO BEAT THE TEST.
Helpppp pleaseeee!! Thanks a lot cercol!!

Could you highlight the specific Qs from 642-997 that is repeated ?

Thanked by 1 Member:
tadeseguchi

#6 ciscoboss15

ciscoboss15

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 276 thanks

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

please some one have 200-155 ???

#7 Roxieanne

Roxieanne

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 157 thanks

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:20 PM

I think PassLeader has the new questions for 300-175. Please share if anyone has. I only have the 'Demo' PDF which you can DL from their site free.

Thanks!

#8 boylochinesse

boylochinesse

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 20 thanks

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:08 PM

View PostRoxieanne, on 18 August 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

I think PassLeader has the new questions for 300-175. Please share if anyone has. I only have the 'Demo' PDF which you can DL from their site free.

Thanks!

My dear Pass Leader sucks, the test 300-160 have around 40 questions wrong and you must been check it them, one by one!! Now we can´t trust totally in the dumps!
Cheers.

Thanked by 2 Members:
marcohr2109 , Roxieanne

#9 Roxieanne

Roxieanne

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 157 thanks

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:04 AM

I don't know of any good ones that DON'T suck, my honey. At least if someone can post one with new questions, I can focus my studies on those.

Thanked by 1 Member:
boylochinesse

#10 happy1523

happy1523

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 32 thanks

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:04 AM

View Postboylochinesse, on 19 August 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

My dear Pass Leader sucks, the test 300-160 have around 40 questions wrong and you must been check it them, one by one!! Now we can´t trust totally in the dumps!
Cheers.
Is that mean the dump is covered the exam question,  just the answer not valid?

#11 Roxieanne

Roxieanne

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 157 thanks

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

So far it's the same story with all the dumps, which is fine with me. At least looking at the 300-175 demo PDFs, they all even have the same typo and wrong answer, so if someone gives more questions we can discuss.

I started correcting what I have so far in the 300-175 DCUCI thread, some new Qs, and also my old notes since I think a lot of old Q's will still be on test.

Thanked by 2 Members:
boylochinesse , tadeseguchi

#12 happy1523

happy1523

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 32 thanks

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

Hey guys, I see 300-165 questions updated, passleader have Q174, is valid?

#13 boylochinesse

boylochinesse

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • 20 thanks

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

View Posthappy1523, on 23 August 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

Hey guys, I see 300-165 questions updated, passleader have Q174, is valid?

The new questions are still valid, but you must check it out many from the answers because some of them are wrong! I can assure you because I already passed the exam 300-165!!
Cheers.

Thanked by 3 Members:
amrsror , silk42 , anfetata

#14 ciscoboss15

ciscoboss15

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 276 thanks

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

good morning

please , any one has simulation of APIC

Thanked by 2 Members:
tadeseguchi , anfetata



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top