#29 kebonem

kebonem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

Hi guys,

I have same doubts. I have passed the written and want to continue to the LAB. I have an access to INE and have several rack rental tokens, I have been practicing with them for the last year following the advanced technologies path. But nowadays I want practice too with the SPOTO labs that you can find in the forum.

What will be the best approach for this? I think these files (SPOTO and others) are prepared for running under IOU Web. And also I think several are ported to EVE-NG by people like us preparing these exams.

Would it be possible to load these configurations/scenarios to for example INE Rack-Rentals with not to much effort? I think you won't be able to do that and also you won't be able to have the topology on an image, click to access the routers, etc. Because of this I am planning in moving now to IOU or EVE to practice this mock labs from SPOTO. What do you think? I still have some rack rental tokens so I could continue using INE but don't know the best approach.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1 Member:
nayzawwinsp

#30 WilliamDanforth

WilliamDanforth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • 32 thanks

Posted 27 August 2019 - 01:12 AM

I started with rack rentals but switched to iouweb to pass for my number.  rack rentals were too inconvenient and you can't make the custom labs that you'll want to create.  I will probably be switching to Eve NG to continue my studies.  Rack rentals are great to learn a concept though, to break a concept down to the simplest form, in my opinion, if you have a gap in your understanding of a technology.

#31 promise22k

promise22k

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • 5488 thanks

Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:38 AM

View PostAVAK, on 20 September 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

Hi,

EVE and IOU are perfect for CCIE RNS and Security, i am not sure about other area's.

Thanks,
ZUES.

i did Service Provider 100% on EVE-NG.  no need for any physical devices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top