Get the Security+ certification to show that you have the skills to secure a network & deter hackers
CompTIA Security+ SY0-401
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 8 Hours | 13.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
CompTIAs Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the competency of security professionals working in the IT industry. The Security Plus Certification confirms a technicians critical knowledge of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts. Because human error is the number one cause for a network security breach, CompTIA Security+ is recognized by the technology community as a valuable credential that proves competency with information security.
The CompTIA Security+ Certification Training Course measures the necessary competencies for an IT professional with approximately two years networking experience. Students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to protect your business from the theft or destruction of information or disruption of communication.
This Security Plus training course follows the CompTIA authorized curriculum, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Security+ is government approved
- Security+ is globally recognised
- Security+ provides substantial earnings potential
- Security+ is industry supported
Who is the target audience?
- IT professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as NetWare, Macintosh, UNIX/Linux, and OS/2, who wants to: further a career in Information Technology by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.