The Cisco Nexus platform and NX-OS switch operating system combine to deliver unprecedented speed, capacity, resilience, and flexibility in today’s data center networks. Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS is your single reference for quickly identifying and solving problems with these business-critical technologies.
Three expert authors draw on deep experience with large Cisco customers, emphasizing the most common issues in real-world deployments, including problems that have caused major data center outages. Their authoritative, hands-on guidance addresses both features and architecture, helping you troubleshoot both control plane forwarding and data plane/data path problems and use NX-OS APIs to automate and simplify troubleshooting. Throughout, you’ll find real-world configurations, intuitive illustrations, and practical insights into key platform-specific behaviors.
This is an indispensable technical resource for all Cisco network consultants, system/support engineers, network operations professionals, and CCNP/CCIE certification candidates working in the data center domain.
· Understand the NX-OS operating system and its powerful troubleshooting tools
· Solve problems with cards, hardware drops, fabrics, and CoPP policies
· Troubleshoot network packet switching and forwarding
· Properly design, implement, and troubleshoot issues related to Virtual Port Channels (VPC and VPC+)
· Optimize routing through filtering or path manipulation
· Optimize IP/IPv6 services and FHRP protocols (including HSRP, VRRP, and Anycast HSRP)
· Troubleshoot EIGRP, OSPF, and IS-IS neighbor relationships and routing paths
· Identify and resolve issues with Nexus route maps
· Locate problems with BGP neighbor adjacencies and enhance path selection
· Troubleshoot high availability components (BFD, SSO, ISSU, and GIR)
· Understand multicast protocols and troubleshooting techniques
· Identify and solve problems with OTV
· Use NX-OS APIs to automate troubleshooting and administrative tasks
Password : technet24.ir
Edited by smartlen, 14 June 2018 - 07:20 PM.