Jump to content


21
[Offer]

Official Self-Study E-Learning (300-360 WIDESIGN - 300-365 WIDEPLOY - 300-370 WITSHOOT - 300-375 WISECURE)



64 replies to this topic

#43 sk4tto

sk4tto

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 1003 thanks

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:38 PM

View Postrrojasm, on 09 December 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hi sk4tto,

Did you already toke the 300-365 exam? Can you share with us if the dumps are valid(the dumps from link shared) ?

Regards
I've shared all the existing dumps that i've finded, PassLeader, ExamforAll, Braindump, etc (but if the number of questions is the same nothing changes)

From what i've read around, they not cover all exam questions completely (more or less 50% of new questions)
Furthermore many answers are not correct and should be reviewed, for example here I've analyzed actual 300-365 122q.

Anyway, in a few days I will do the exam and I can confirm it :biggrin:

Edited by sk4tto, 10 December 2018 - 05:59 PM.


Thanked by 5 Members:
rostilavzoltan , bhd , dandiggler , u143961 , CiscoTree

#44 CiscoTree

CiscoTree

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 1499 thanks

Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

View Postsk4tto, on 10 December 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:



Thanks a lot for AWESOME share of 2018 :yo:
I can't wait to read PDFs for the
300-360 WIDESIGN,
300-370 WITSHOOT
and
300-375 WISECURE please?

Some of us can't even afford to buy these expensive courses and you are doing great help. Highly appreciated Bro :biggrin:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumps are like using VIAGRA to increase your erection for limited time.

After Exam/Lab is over, your erection fun is over too.

Its a drug to perform for that day or few hours.

Paper M$ or Cisco Engineer is old term.

Modern term is Walking VIAGRA Engineer.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIAGRA= Virtual Intelligence After Gaining Rapid Answers

Thanked by 1 Member:
rostilavzoltan

#45 sk4tto

sk4tto

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 1003 thanks

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:57 PM

@CiscoTree
if you guarantee me that you will do the copy/paste/re-layout effort, i can provide:
- html offline of the other 3 courses
- word template to generate the pdf

Obviously anyone who wants to help with the comunity is always well appreciated :cool:

#46 conxgems

conxgems

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 574 thanks

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:57 PM

ok i do it bro

#47 CiscoTree

CiscoTree

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 1499 thanks

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:39 AM

View Postsk4tto, on 11 December 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

@CiscoTree
if you guarantee me that you will do the copy/paste/re-layout effort, i can provide:
- html offline of the other 3 courses
- word template to generate the pdf

Obviously anyone who wants to help with the comunity is always well appreciated :cool:

I don't mind to help out and return favor to your great share plus comunity. Let me know how do you want me to help?

Let me know by PM ^_^

Edited by certDude865c, 12 December 2018 - 06:03 PM.
Merged double post

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumps are like using VIAGRA to increase your erection for limited time.

After Exam/Lab is over, your erection fun is over too.

Its a drug to perform for that day or few hours.

Paper M$ or Cisco Engineer is old term.

Modern term is Walking VIAGRA Engineer.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIAGRA= Virtual Intelligence After Gaining Rapid Answers

#48 cciedream2015

cciedream2015

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 3109 thanks

Posted 15 December 2018 - 06:24 AM

Any update on guides for the rest of courses  ?

#49 sk4tto

sk4tto

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 1003 thanks

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

Probably after the Christmas holidays I will proceed to download the html of the other 3 modules offline.
Then the user who are offered can (CiscoTree and conxgems) start creating the pdf

Thanked by 2 Members:
cciedream2015 , mavis

#50 LeoDojo

LeoDojo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 332 thanks

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:13 AM

i can create pdf in just one min of it...

Thanked by 1 Member:
Arasu

#51 Arasu

Arasu

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 2211 thanks

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:22 AM

View PostLeoDojo, on 20 December 2018 - 12:13 AM, said:

i can create pdf in just one min of it...

Can we have the PDF for these 4 trainings?
Regards,
Arasu,

Cisco - CCNA, CCIP, CCNP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCIE Security(Pursuing)
Juniper - JNCIA/S-FWV, JNCIA-IDP, JNCIA/S-SSL
Microsoft - MCP, MCSA
Nortel - TPS
Virtualization - VMWARE-Workstation/Server/VSphere/ESX

#52 sk4tto

sk4tto

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 1003 thanks

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

View Postsk4tto, on 10 December 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

I've shared all the existing dumps that i've finded, PassLeader, ExamforAll, Braindump, etc (but if the number of questions is the same nothing changes)

From what i've read around, they not cover all exam questions completely (more or less 50% of new questions)
Furthermore many answers are not correct and should be reviewed, for example here I've analyzed actual 300-365 122q.

Anyway, in a few days I will do the exam and I can confirm it :biggrin:
Exam passed, with 8xx (54 Question, Passing score 818). Easy labs (connect 2 wlc into the mobility group).
About 50% of the questions were present in dump (122q), while the rest were new. Examples of new questions I remember:
- Max num of AP Group on vWLC
- Factor of AWPP selection
- Max Flex Connect Slave AP
- Parameters to consider in Outside Mesh Survey
- ISE config mDNS

I think that the only study of these official videos/doc is not enough, work experience is required.

Edited by sk4tto, 21 December 2018 - 10:43 AM.


Thanked by 2 Members:
kgka66 , dareangel11

#53 LeoDojo

LeoDojo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 332 thanks

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:38 AM

View Postsk4tto, on 21 December 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Exam passed, with 8xx (54 Question, Passing score 818). Easy labs (connect 2 wlc into the mobility group).
About 50% of the questions were present in dump (122q), while the rest were new. Examples of new questions I remember:
- Max num of AP Group on vWLC
- Factor of AWPP selection
- Max Flex Connect Slave AP
- Parameters to consider in Outside Mesh Survey
- ISE config mDNS

I think that the only study of these official videos/doc is not enough, work experience is required.

Congrts sk4tto for passing exam.

Also when can you share remaining three pdfs, if you need help do let me know, i can create pdfs faster

Edited by LeoDojo, 22 December 2018 - 12:38 AM.


#54 CiscoTree

CiscoTree

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • 1499 thanks

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:54 AM

View Postsk4tto, on 18 December 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

Probably after the Christmas holidays I will proceed to download the html of the other 3 modules offline.
Then the user who are offered can (CiscoTree and conxgems) start creating the pdf

No worries. pm me bro whenever you need hand. cheers
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumps are like using VIAGRA to increase your erection for limited time.

After Exam/Lab is over, your erection fun is over too.

Its a drug to perform for that day or few hours.

Paper M$ or Cisco Engineer is old term.

Modern term is Walking VIAGRA Engineer.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIAGRA= Virtual Intelligence After Gaining Rapid Answers

#55 nexusforstudy

nexusforstudy

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:03 AM

Any chance of the other courses being made in pdf's as well ?
Would be great if they can :)
Many thanks

Thanked by 1 Member:
rostilavzoltan

#56 maximiulian

maximiulian

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:22 PM

View Postsk4tto, on 10 December 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

I've shared all the existing dumps that i've finded, PassLeader, ExamforAll, Braindump, etc (but if the number of questions is the same nothing changes)

From what i've read around, they not cover all exam questions completely (more or less 50% of new questions)
Furthermore many answers are not correct and should be reviewed, for example here I've analyzed actual 300-365 122q.

Anyway, in a few days I will do the exam and I can confirm it :biggrin:

Can you share the 300-365 dump ?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top