#15 klez0011

klez0011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 23 thanks

Posted 05 September 2018 - 02:47 PM

Thank You
but can You please UploadIOU file (for import in VMWare) for practice ....

Edited by mavis, 05 September 2018 - 02:48 PM.
Red color remove. Do not use RED color font in your posts, red color is meant for moderators only.

Thanked by 8 Members:
124345 , gaspi , holumighty , ranjit669 , Yami80 , jamilafridi , SSG786 , UnsTep

#16 strong1ccie

strong1ccie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • 85 thanks

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:11 PM

Thanks mavis and rahulkashyap! You guys rock! :yo:

Thanked by 3 Members:
rahulkashyap , mavis , manishoni

#17 CCIEGR

CCIEGR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • 275 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:00 AM

Awesome...Thank you so much !!!!

Thanked by 1 Member:
mavis

#18 preizmslacker

preizmslacker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:25 AM

All respect and Good job Mavis!

Thanked by 2 Members:
mavis , bajantrina

#19 mavis

mavis

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • 115490 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:58 AM

LOL looks like psl people are pissed at me because i leaked their fake dumps for free which they were selling hahahaha

psl agents have been flocking cc, calling me some sort of agent for other dump vendor. They are mad cause they are loosing their business of reselling dumps. Bunch of dump resellers :D

I am no cheapskate agent nor i a run some shitty dump site. I have a job, i make much much more dollars than you dump sellers do. Not like you people who make cheap living by cheating other, running fake forums to sell their dumps and rob innocents off their hard earned money.

You or anyone is free to share their dumps for free. But doing business in cc, trying to scam our members, we do not allow that.

CC believes in transparency. You want to share dumps? Share it, share it complete and no pm me, mail me, skype me bullshit. This aint no place for anyone to conduct their business or scam our members

Thanks.

Edited by mavis, 07 September 2018 - 06:02 AM.

Posted Image Do not post useless "thank you" post.
-> Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the  announcements
-> Help us keep this forum clean by reporting spam / scam / non IT related posts.
-> Please use report button to report posts / users.
Posted Image For Group Buy visit our Group Buy Section.

Thanked by 4 Members:
ranjit669 , lalamakerg , Confessor , tonythetiger

#20 bukhari1

bukhari1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 125 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:02 AM

You may study all except the Diag 2.3 or 2+++ which is  not stable yet.

Thanked by 1 Member:
daro

#21 MrR0b0t

MrR0b0t

Cisco Technologies Expert.

• Technical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • 8946 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

I have always wondered how exactly do these dump vendors get updates if an exam is changed? Do they send in their own guy as scapegoat to find out or do they just pay off the Lab Proctor in locations like Bangalore or HK?
"Do not mistake my Generosity for generosity."

-> Do not post useless "thank you" post.
-> Help us keep this forum clean by reporting spam / scam / non IT related posts.

#22 mavis

mavis

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • 115490 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

View PostMrR0b0t, on 07 September 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

I have always wondered how exactly do these dump vendors get updates if an exam is changed? Do they send in their own guy as scapegoat to find out or do they just pay off the Lab Proctor in locations like Bangalore or HK?

Nah! lab proctors are not involved. I will reveal their secret but you will loose your faith in the integrity of the exams like CCIE, CCDE, JNCIE and other top level certifications offered by other vendors.

The top level dump vendors are associated with training institutes. More often than not it is the training institute which run these dump sites. When lab is changed, these institutes will make their students scapegoats, have them appear in exam and get the updates. The students are at loss here because they fail and have to retake the exam again. They also have their students come to CC and make post about lab updates. Well, we also get some genuine members who share the lab changes without any hidden motive. Our forum members help them crack the question, students start to pass and gradually lab becomes "stable". The dump vendors then adds the solution to the workbook and put it out for sale as "stable lab dump" "100% pass guarantee"

There are 2 type of dump vendors. One, the parent dump vendor and second, the resellers. How to spot the reseller? They sell dump at lower price. Say parent dump vendor sells it at $1500, reseller will sell it at $1000 to attract more customers. They don't have the updates unless they get it from the parent dump vendor who in turn gets it as mentioned above. The fake vendor agents also do GB in forums to get dumps from parent dump vendor and then they go absconding. They dupe other participants and keep the updates for their workbooks and sell them at lower price. We have updated our GB rules to thwart any such attempts by these vendor agents. We try our best that our board members are not robbed off their money. Once their business starts to fail, they will re-surface with a new brand name and continue to do their business. These fake vendors/resellers also run various forums similar to CC to trap more students. There are numerous such fake forums and sites which are associated with dump vendors. Their agents are also active in Skype groups.

How do i know all this? Well, i wasn't born yesterday :P anyone who've spend long time doing certifications will tell you the same as i am and judging by your post, you also seem to have some idea, if not all, on how these vendors work. The certification training business and dump business is a very dirty business. Few years back Cisco debarred 27 student and stripped them of their CCDE number. There was a debate that it happened either on account of Orhan Ergun or a training institute in Asia run be hepta and septa CCIE trainers. Who was responsible doesn't not matter, what matter is the fact that 27 student lost their certification number and got debarred for life by Cisco.

I don't mind students becoming experts with the help dumps but don't become a dumb "expert". Learn the technology first then take help of dumps to get your number. Unfortunately, there is a large swarm of dumb experts which is a sad state of affairs. Those days are gone where you get hired just for having CCIE number. Now, when you mentioned CCIE number in your CV, it becomes an additional responsibility of having thorough knowledge of the technology or else you will get screwed by the interviewer unless he himself is dumb. Despite poor performance in the interview, there are chances that you will get hired if it is a low end tech company trying to go up the ladder in becoming Cisco Gold partners but then your salary will be very very low thus devaluing the CCIE tag which as I've has already been devalued.  

Anyhow, be very careful when buying dumps. Try to split the cost by participating in group buys. For many, 1 $ converts to a higher local currency so make sure you make your invested money gives dividend.

Thanked by 12 Members:
Moonlightxxx , bcapital2001 , daro , ccnpstudent , puresouls , blazes0 , tahir111 , takla , azeemkm20 , TJ4M , lapidari3007 , MrR0b0t

#23 mavis

mavis

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • 115490 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:21 AM

I think every aspirant should read my above post. Study and don't just rely on dumps and be very careful of scammers. They are bunch of lowlife guys trying to making a living on your money.

Edited by mavis, 07 September 2018 - 10:47 AM.

Thanked by 2 Members:
lapidari3007 , Deibedyn

#24 mavis

mavis

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • 115490 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

Here is a list of scammers https://certcollection.org/forum/topic/74275-beware-from-scammers/ (to be updated soon).

Thanked by 1 Member:
singh9856

#25 Deibedyn

Deibedyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 3463 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

@Mavis, Very good explaining...just a quick question comes up that how do we find the parent/real vendors? price can be a criteria but what else?

#26 dadiprasad

dadiprasad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 9826 thanks
  • LocationMatrix

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Good Job Mavis..:)

Thanked by 1 Member:
mavis

#27 Pierre77

Pierre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • 63 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:47 AM

Thnx Mavis you are the man! about the files, are these valid?

#28 mavis

mavis

Advanced Member

• Super Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • 115490 thanks

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:54 PM

View PostDeibedyn, on 07 September 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

@Mavis, Very good explaining...just a quick question comes up that how do we find the parent/real vendors? price can be a criteria but what else?

these vendors are like brothers in arm in this dump selling business. more or less they are all the same. selling same shit wrapped up in different wrapper. i am not here to advocate for any vendor but you can get review about vendors in our forum though. genuine members, they will share experiences.

Thanked by 1 Member:
CCNPLAMER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top