#1 RoutingLoop

RoutingLoop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:39 PM

Dear all,

I am writing to discuss your experience with Dimension Data if any. I recently met one of their recruiters and got offered a position within one of their data centres in Prague, Czech Republic.

Before considering to relocate I would like to know your view. From GlassDoor the reviews are not very encouraging, and I thought of having a chat with you.

Kind Regards.

Thanked by 1 Member:
anie

#2 ccna23

ccna23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • 221 thanks

Posted 24 April 2019 - 04:17 PM

their data centres in Prague, Czech Republic.

u will end up in loop!!

money is s***t

Thanked by 1 Member:
anie

#3 popyjos

popyjos

Vmware Technologies Expert.

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • 1359 thanks

Posted 24 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

I was a CCIE working for Di-iData. Very very bad experience. Of course I left the company (so many years ago). I personally  hate this kind of companies and their less than professional organization and management of the business.

Disclaimer: It is a very subjective opinion and by no means taken as a general rule of thumb (except what refers how the company is organized)

Edited by popyjos, 24 April 2019 - 04:28 PM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
anie

#4 khalid10g

khalid10g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:01 AM

D-DATA(Dubai) is good organization I worked there for 2years it was a great experience

#5 LasyaPandya

LasyaPandya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • 1628 thanks

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:14 AM

As a rule of thumb, I would tell you that ALWAYS: companies who resell your work for a profit, without bringing any contribution, end up not being the best companies you ever worked for. My expectation would be: DData, Professional Services, bad experience, DData, if working for their own datacenter, good experience, you will feel valued.

My rule is simple: if I do work for the company I work for, usually it was a good experience. If I work for a 3rd party and someone else is in between just managing the contract and the workflow, it was a bad experience.

Happy to hear any comment on this simple rule!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top