4 replies to this topic

#1 Dimas21

Dimas21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 708 thanks

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

As for the certification is concern,  for those of you who are in the process of preparing your EX200 and EX300, you will have 1 year to clear these 2 exam before the version 8 would come out in the wild.

RHCE 8 exam will include ansible topics, what do you guys think?

#2 SHolmes

SHolmes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 820 thanks
  • Location221B

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:03 PM

Can't wait for Centos 8 now. I am really excited to learn linux and hopefully to clear RHCSA or gather optimum knowledge by end of this year. Design wise, their new font, new hat (minimal) is really cool.

#3 Pantera

Pantera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 43294 thanks
  • LocationWorld

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

ansible before was big topic &very important for me. if they included it into rhce, I think no need to prepare for ansible separately. Learn and use it, no need to pass any ansible exam. instead of it pass other rhca exams
CCNP | CCDP | CCNP Security

#4 hariktny

hariktny

HM

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • 5093 thanks
  • LocationRight Here !!!!

Posted 28 July 2019 - 01:10 PM

Wait for sometime before attempting the new exam. Let the chaos settle down. As of now, the instructors of various Red Hat partners are going through the training process. So, just hold off for a couple of months before attempting the exams.

#5 Dimas21

Dimas21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 708 thanks

Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:03 PM

View Posthariktny, on 28 July 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

Wait for sometime before attempting the new exam. Let the chaos settle down. As of now, the instructors of various Red Hat partners are going through the training process. So, just hold off for a couple of months before attempting the exams.
it's what I also thought so, let the brave and technically superior souls to take the first plunge and then we get the tips from them because frankly speaking it is very expensive. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top