Jump to content


0
[Req]

Base18B-W10-1709-Office2016.vhd



4 replies to this topic

#1 locked360bro

locked360bro

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 1092 thanks

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

I am in search of this drive.

If anyone can please provide it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

#2 romank44

romank44

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 4002 thanks

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

View Postlocked360bro, on 21 May 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

I am in search of this drive.

If anyone can please provide it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.


Thanked by 11 Members:
chuttu , tsoroge , doda32 , tkc2007 , Cakey , masajja , dedesoft , hkmaplev , zivan , locked360bro , shuu01

#3 locked360bro

locked360bro

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 1092 thanks

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:12 PM

View Postromank44, on 22 May 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you press the thanks button.



I want to tell you that I really thank you for this. I have looked for this file for a very long time.

Thanked by 3 Members:
F15 , masajja , romank44

#4 romank44

romank44

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 4002 thanks

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:33 AM

View Postlocked360bro, on 22 May 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

I want to tell you that I really thank you for this. I have looked for this file for a very long time.

Glad to help you.

It will be great if you share of complete course with this file. Of course, if you have one.)

#5 locked360bro

locked360bro

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 1092 thanks

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

View Postromank44, on 23 May 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

Glad to help you.

It will be great if you share of complete course with this file. Of course, if you have one.)

I will get it up sometime this weekend. on a google drive. not sure how long it will stay up though.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top