C4C or Spoto? Please tell me | What do you guys think?

7 replies to this topic

#1 cdipman

cdipman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • 101 thanks

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:19 AM

Hi mates, i need your humble feedback. I notice spoto is more than double the price of c4c, not sure why/what is special about them compared to c4c. Could anyone give some comment about pros and cons of each one and if it worths buying from spoto or paying less money with c4c. What is the different? Which one is recommended?

Thanks for feedbacks.

#2 cdipman

cdipman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • 101 thanks

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:28 PM

Guys, please comment with feedback about C4C and Spoto materials. Is there something special about Spoto being so expensive and C4C so cheap? Or maybe one is good content and the other is not. I really want to understand what is the facts.  Thanks

#3 hellsman

hellsman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 886 thanks
  • LocationNVRAM

Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:17 PM

IMHO:

For 400-101 written exam buy this dump:
https://evedumps.com/r&s-400-101-dumps

For Lab exam go for C4C.

These materials covers about 80% of what you need.
Also try group buys if you want to have them cheaper.

#4 cdipman

cdipman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • 101 thanks

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:11 PM

so why Spoto is that expensive compared to c4c, what is special. i still not able to get the logic behind it.

#5 dlewis7780

dlewis7780

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • 34 thanks

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:18 PM

I have used Spoto before. I passed my RS lab with them. I'm not sure if C4C does this, but they give you videos explaining each one of the labs. Spoto is expensive, but I don't know if they are "better". I have never used C4C so I can't tell you for sure. But we have people in my group who have passed with both.

#6 cdipman

cdipman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • 101 thanks

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:53 PM

it's a big mess decision to make before investing that much on spoto or that less in c4c. anyone else has any feedback or comment?

#7 hidakolove

hidakolove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 3432 thanks

Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:26 AM

I do believe Spoto are the originals and im told that C4C copies from them and improves upon it (Spoto can have a lot of mistakes) ( dont take this for granted) i used both in my lab and found C4C much better

You also get videos from C4C but their accent and english are sometimes difficult to understand and of course the price ins unbeatable

Thanked by 1 Member:
colsanders

#8 colsanders

colsanders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:08 PM

View Posthidakolove, on 30 October 2019 - 04:26 AM, said:

I do believe Spoto are the originals and im told that C4C copies from them and improves upon it (Spoto can have a lot of mistakes) ( dont take this for granted) i used both in my lab and found C4C much better

You also get videos from C4C but their accent and english are sometimes difficult to understand and of course the price ins unbeatable

Where do we find the updated versions for Spoto though?

Thanked by 1 Member:
alexcupp101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top