4 replies to this topic

#1 Ash15

Ash15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

I tried 1Z0-053 2 times and ooops i failed!!!...first time my score was very low and 2 nd time somwhow i manged to increase my score 50%.Could any
one help me pass this exa m.i tried to download question papers but i didn't find any!!!.....Now i am studying exam guide.Please provide some links to download question papers..

Thanked by 1 Member:
mohamed007

#2 AmirSoufiane

AmirSoufiane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

Can you tell me if this partial dump is valid?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CS5AGEW6

If the megaupload link does not work, here is a copy on rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/434882472/1Z0-053.vce

Thanks

#3 Kosal

Kosal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.

My advise is read the exam guide and do lot of exercises.

Before u sit for the exam, try the dumps to understand the pattern and how to select the best answer.

All the best.

Regards,
KK

#4 darrenchou

darrenchou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:31 PM

View PostAsh15, on 15 September 2010 - 01:45 PM, said:

I tried 1Z0-053 2 times and ooops i failed!!!...first time my score was very low and 2 nd time somwhow i manged to increase my score 50%.Could any
one help me pass this exa m.i tried to download question papers but i didn't find any!!!.....Now i am studying exam guide.Please provide some links to download question papers..

Don't use Actual Test/ Test King Dump, I attended the exam today, only max 5 questions are real. Got 51% with myself...lame.

#5 ShahinOmar

ShahinOmar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostAsh15, on 15 September 2010 - 01:45 PM, said:

I have done OCP. Did you clear your exam?
You should not fail this one, because 1z0-053 has a mandatory training Workshop 2 associated with it. If you go for that training and study the training material well I don't see a reason why you should fail. The only reason for failure is using garbage material that are available on the internet.
Oracle sponsers Kaplan test, if you buy stuffs from Kaplan you should hopefully pass (that is if you are not going for the training Workshop 2)
Shahin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top