• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

View Postsumandvk, on 11 December 2010 - 11:14 AM, said:

View Postsunmoon, on 01 December 2010 - 10:47 AM, said:

hi wanted 101 dumps
Out of 65 only 5 to 10 are from dumps(161 questions).So you have to read the pdfs course completely to clear the exam.Also pass % is 66

hi,
i dont think the dumps for 100 will be useful for you all who will taking the 101.
why did i say that ?
because i just taking the 101 test today and it is 100% different cases.
thank God i passed the test.

you should re-consider it if you just study the dumps.

cheers and good luck

Thanked by 1 Member:
nehantini

#30 tarent

tarent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

Hi guy
  I need this dump material too,pls share.

^_^
tarent, proud to be a member of IT Certification Forum since Feb 2009.

#31 aonnea

aonnea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

I will take the exam this Tuesday. I hope I have time to review everything... Which pdfs cover most questions?   :unsure: If I can't study everything I hope the exam will be posted before then. Thanks guys!

#32 frostiex

frostiex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

View Postaonnea, on 16 December 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

I will take the exam this Tuesday. I hope I have time to review everything... Which pdfs cover most questions?   :unsure: If I can't study everything I hope the exam will be posted before then. Thanks guys!

Guys, the dumps will not give you a pass if you are not understanding the material. But if you understand. The dumps will help in regards to the question types they will ask. Like I said in my previous post. Read the PDFs and then try to answer the dumps adn understand why your answer is wrong then you have nothing to worry about. It is very easy. Unless you are the type that is studying this with memory rather than understanding.

#33 generous1903

generous1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

@frostiex
which dumps did you look at ?

can you share

and how was the exam?which subjects are should taken more serouis?

#34 sunnypk42

sunnypk42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 14 thanks

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

Thanks... But i need JNO-101. Do you have 101? Can you share for me?

#35 Apollo77

Apollo77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

I just hope someone will upload JN0-101 dumps till Monday. I was looking for past few days and the best solution for now is Pass4sure (only 99.99 $ :-) ). And of course studing from two Student guides and few video tutorials (JUNOS as Security Language eCourse,Junos as a Switching Language course from Juniper's site. I can also recommend Junos For Dummies, its great for begginers in Junos. We have on our desk EX series switches and for practice I also use VMware image Juniper (Olive) router Junos 10.0 (you can find it on P2P community) and its very useful.
Many thanks and good luck to us all...

Edited by Apollo77, 22 December 2010 - 10:29 AM.

#36 sunmoon

sunmoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 90 thanks
  • LocationMumbai

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:01 AM

Hi
I need this Q.BAnk for 101 jno

#37 celalesco

celalesco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:09 PM

View Postfrostiex, on 13 December 2010 - 09:16 PM, said:

Just Wrote the exam thismorning. It was not too hard. If you do read the files from ajax below, you will pass with out the dumps. It is pretty much the different ways to ask and answer to the questions in jn0-100 dumps. If you understand the concepts in the 2 JNCIA-JUNOS pdf below, you will not have a problem.

I just take the exam this morning and I passed it with 85%, I just read the files from ajax three times and saw the video networking fundamentals from the Juniper web fastrack also three times. I think that´s enough
good luck

#38 nullpacket

nullpacket

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Congrats on passing! So even though the PDFs from Ajax are geared toward the JN0-100 exam (according to the introduction) they cover all the material for the JN0-101 exam? Thanks.

#39 celalesco

celalesco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

View Postnullpacket, on 28 December 2010 - 06:26 PM, said:

Congrats on passing! So even though the PDFs from Ajax are geared toward the JN0-100 exam (according to the introduction) they cover all the material for the JN0-101 exam? Thanks.
Thank you...
And yes, with the video that I mentioned previously, they cover all the material for the JN0-101 exam. In fact, this is the material recommended by the Juniper webpage, https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx (you have to registrate)

#40 nullpacket

nullpacket

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

View Postcelalesco, on 29 December 2010 - 11:54 AM, said:

Thank you...
And yes, with the video that I mentioned previously, they cover all the material for the JN0-101 exam. In fact, this is the material recommended by the Juniper webpage, https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx (you have to registrate)

Thank you and a Happy New Year!

#41 Apollo77

Apollo77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:24 AM

I passed JN0-101 yesterday. It was not easy.You must read pdf's in detail and of course understand all of it. And one more thing: we buy PS4 JN0-101 Q&A (165) on Wednesday and just before exam I looked at old JN0-100 just to see what it was earlier. SUPRISE: they are the same - all questions. SO DON'T BUY IT FROM PS4 ITS A FAKE. Fortunately I didn't rely on it.

#42 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 267 thanks

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

Hi Guys...

It looks very nice, having away-some response to this thread.
And those who has cleared this exam, many many congratulation & thanks to them for writing their experiences over  here.
Specially as said by Apollo77 in previous comment about P4S....at-least for few days don't rely on such kind of DUMPS related with JN0-101....
My request to all those who wants to appear for this exam...Go thru those 2 documents earlier I posted, which takes your hardly 5 days...and crack this exam...

Try study this material by your own w/o taking help of any DUMPS, since it is the base of all JUNIPER exams as per new certification course juniper.net is driving from this year 2011.
chk this ...http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/certification-tracks/

So best luck....and if I get any DUMPS related with JN0-101 in future..I will surely post it on this thread only..

Thanked by 1 Member:
farenheit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top