TestOut CompTIA 2009 A PLUS Essentials 220-701 DVD | 3.05 GB
The CompTIA A+ Essentials exam (220-701), measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional. It tests for the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level IT professionals.
2. Extract all ISO files/folders located in folder "iNK-Testout" to a new folder on your (i.e, c:220-701)
3. Browse the default folder C:Program FilesTESTOUT, then rename 5 folders (Glossary, Outlines, Questions, resources, Sims) to any
name (i.e, Glossary2, Outlines2, Questions2, resources2, Sims2)
4. Copy same named 5 folders from c:220-701 folder to C:Program FilesTESTOUT
5. rename XML file in Outlines folder from ms236cle to MS294CLE.xml(i.e, C:Program FilesTESTOUTOutlinesMS294CLE.xml)
6. Download and run this from TestOut to decrpyt the video and sims.
7. Run the program (please note that you will still see the old product name under Available Products within TestOut Navigator, however once you press start, CompTIA 2009 A + Essentials (220-701) will be shown.
Edited by Glavin, 20 March 2012 - 07:08 AM.