188 replies to this topic

#29 lynxxx

lynxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Ok, it works also with Server 2008 R2, but now after the first 21 days this method works not more. He told me in the "Create an Account"-Menu, that if have already a license and the try is over.
I've deinstalled the program, i deleted any folders, i deleted in the registry all testout things, reboot the pc, but nothing works. Maybe, the error happens, because at my business office we have a static IP (i guess, dont know)?
Any ideas?

Edited by lynxxx, 09 May 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#30 Freemybytes

Freemybytes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Thanks for the Info.
Freemybytes, proud to be a member of IT Certification Forum since Oct 2008.

#31 lynxxx

lynxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

For those of us, who has the same problems as I with the 70-640, you can use the course successfully with all the exams, videos, labs, etc. with this method:

We can also no need for old version of testout by follow this steps

1-Install the Labsim
2-Copy the xml file from the dvd/ISO (X:\Testout\Outlines) to your desktop.
3-Open the xml file with notepad and click edit and then select and click “replace”.
4-In the “find what” field type “..”.
6-In the “Replace with” field type “X:\Testout”, where X is the letter of your virtual drive.
7-Click “Replace all” and then save and close the file.
8-Right click the xml file and select “open with”.
9-Browse to “C:\Program Files\TESTOUT\Orbis\Legacy” and select “LegacyXEng.exe”.
Source:
http://www.xp4share.com/certification/video_training/how-to-crack-testout-labsim-new-version.html

(I know, we have in this board the same workout, but this homepage was an open tab in my browser, so i copied the text.)

Edited by lynxxx, 10 May 2011 - 09:00 AM.

Thanked by 2 Members:
StringTheory , silicat3

#32 Oscar37

Oscar37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

thanks Dude hope links are still working

#33 maniacx

maniacx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 1379 thanks

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

View Postlynxxx, on 09 May 2011 - 12:22 PM, said:

Ok, it works also with Server 2008 R2, but now after the first 21 days this method works not more. He told me in the "Create an Account"-Menu, that if have already a license and the try is over.
I've deinstalled the program, i deleted any folders, i deleted in the registry all testout things, reboot the pc, but nothing works. Maybe, the error happens, because at my business office we have a static IP (i guess, dont know)?
Any ideas?

You did nothing wrong.
The crack only works offline for 21 days.

#34 lynxxx

lynxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:04 AM

So, this method of using Testout-courses is suboptimal, because the most scholars learns more than one course in more days than 21 days. But now I'm glad to use the 70-640-training with the "Legacy"-method... :)
I'll see what method I'll use in the next courses to get my MCITP...

#35 lynxxx

lynxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

is it possible to use this method of post 1 several times in a virtualbox/virtual machine? More than 21 days?

#36 AliG

AliG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 2781 thanks

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

View Postlynxxx, on 09 May 2011 - 12:22 PM, said:

Any ideas?

If the 21 day passed again just uninstall the client and delete the c:\Program Files\TestOut\ folder (and sub directories). Install the client program.

After reinstallation not use the cracked dll. Just fill up the username and password fields and click on Login button (NOT the Create Account button!). Internet connection required to download your account from server to your computer. If its done, log out and close the program. Now you can denied the internet connection. Now apply the crack file and enjoy the usage another 21 days. :)

Thanked by 1 Member:
lynxxx

#37 AliG

AliG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 2781 thanks

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

View Postlynxxx, on 13 May 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

is it possible to use this method of post 1 several times in a virtualbox/virtual machine? More than 21 days?

Quote From FAQ:
Question:
Can the TestOut products be loaded on more than one computer?
                        Answer: Yes

Each course  is licensed to one user, but for convenience can be loaded on up to  three separate machines.  Contact customer service if you need access  through more computers.                          

The client generate a unique machine id for every single computer. This machine id always send to TestOut server. I not recommend your account usage more than 3 different computer (include virtual machines).

If you use only one virtual machine and correctly uninstall install the client you can use the client several 21 day terms.

Thanked by 1 Member:
lynxxx

#38 AliG

AliG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 2781 thanks

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

With LegacyXEng.exe you can possible several incompatibility with courses what issued after 8/13/2009.  Particularly with labs and exams.

#39 rehndawg

rehndawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 48 thanks

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

i havent been here in a while but saw this method...it works as stated...unfortunately i have to post 5 freaken posts in order to message you privately...pathetic...i had some news for alig....but i dont want to post 5 times.  lol

#40 rehndawg

rehndawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 48 thanks

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

I made Linux+ LPI work with the old Labsim Version...

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/116390-access-testout-linux-lpi-from-labsim-2987/

Edited by rehndawg, 22 May 2011 - 11:39 PM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
AliG

#41 mtzmind

mtzmind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

i hope that i will work

#42 Bllizzard

Bllizzard