Jump to content


0

Passed 9L0-062 & 9L0-510


5 replies to this topic

#1 mandeepsandhu

mandeepsandhu

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

Yippieeeeee.... I have passed both exams today :).. All the .vce files helped me!! Thank a lot to the uploaders to sharing with us.

Thanked by 2 Members:
trini9999 , Lyderavskogen

#2 huss123

huss123

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

View Postmandeepsandhu, on 25 March 2011 - 10:07 PM, said:

Yippieeeeee.... I have passed both exams today :).. All the .vce files helped me!! Thank a lot to the uploaders to sharing with us.



hi mandeep

congrats on the exam

i too am trying to pass the 9L0-062 and 9L0-009

would send me the .vce file u used or the links!!!!!

it would be a great favour to a fellow indian

Jain Hind

Thanked by 1 Member:
Lyderavskogen

#3 illiji

illiji

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

View Posthuss123, on 22 May 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

hi mandeep

congrats on the exam

i too am trying to pass the 9L0-062 and 9L0-009

would send me the .vce file u used or the links!!!!!

it would be a great favour to a fellow indian

Jain Hind

The exam are easy just make sure u know all the questions at end of each chapter of the book.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Lyderavskogen

#4 harry817

harry817

    VIP

  • Senior Super Moderators
  • 1,514 posts
  • 13981 thanks

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

Check the download section for VCE files.
And please do not open a request in this thread. Just create one on your own if you miss something. thanks
Regards

Harry


***Join the "million count experience" ***



Do not post useless "thank you" post.
Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the  announcements

Thanked by 2 Members:
Lyderavskogen , divinityofself2000

#5 mellowmeli1

mellowmeli1

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:21 AM

View Postmandeepsandhu, on 25 March 2011 - 10:07 PM, said:

Yippieeeeee.... I have passed both exams today :).. All the .vce files helped me!! Thank a lot to the uploaders to sharing with us.

Congratulations!!!

Thanked by 1 Member:
Lyderavskogen

#6 dyrenr

dyrenr

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

View Postharry817, on 08 June 2011 - 05:31 AM, said:

Check the download section for VCE files.
And please do not open a request in this thread. Just create one on your own if you miss something. thanks


yes harry i was looking for u all along in this forum .

seems u got all the VCE here.
I checked 1 of ur file  9l0-009 but only 30 q&A i checked in gsx they have 70 Q can u supply me all the question and answer??

Im also looking for 9l0-062 can u help mate thnks.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Lyderavskogen



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info


Go to top