Sign in to follow this  
krozen

roogers highspeed stick issue

Hi, I have a rogers high-speed wireless 3g stick that's connected to my tough-book. I'm having problems with the software that came with. It works fine the first time it loads the connection manager program, and if I click exit the application. It doesn't open no more, as it is saying its already running in the background even though I closed the application.

I have to restart every time for it to work, whats causing this issue. running windows xp sp3.

any help would be good.

Check for the software in Task Manager and end task from there. There should be some setting or may be your AV is not allowing the the software to close properly.

Check for the software in Task Manager and end task from there. There should be some setting or may be your AV is not allowing the the software to close properly.

Hi,

Yes I have to end it, its called the UIMAIN process, but I have to do that every time if i want to open the program again, or have to restart which takes long time. Reinstalling the program, same results.

I google searched a bit for your problem, I think the problem is with the software itself. Check this link

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Or you can try contacting their support staff here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Sign in to follow this