5parky

Boson NetSim for CCNP 8.0

Does anyone have the latest working Boson NetSim? It's so expensive to buy but if some of you would like to share, it will be great. GNS3 is excellent for Routers but not for the Switch stuff and I think Boson has this covered. Thanks.

Martek is correct!! You will be lucky to find a cracked version. Version 6 met with success but mixed results are found with version 7, mainly negative!!!!

Its slow, full of mistakes and they are so paranoid on activation it isnt funny. It activates every time you go to run it and if you dont have internet access at startup it dies.

So many features are lacking, commands not working and emulates such an old ios version you've gotta wonder what they've done with it in 8 years. I wont be buying their software again.

my suggestion is to get gns3 and buy the cisco lab manuals

No kidding! Why would you ever want to use Netsim? I mean there are better options and free....IOU & GNS3 are much better choices...At this level of study you would want to have something better to practice on.

Edited by Bishop

Bishop is right.

At this level you should consider a better alternative i.e. GNS3 which emulates the original cisco IOS as it is.

If you don't know about GNS3, it is the time to forget Boson (piece of crap) and start exploring GNS3 right now.

Its slow, full of mistakes and they are so paranoid on activation it isnt funny. It activates every time you go to run it and if you dont have internet access at startup it dies.

So many features are lacking, commands not working and emulates such an old ios version you've gotta wonder what they've done with it in 8 years. I wont be buying their software again.

my suggestion is to get gns3 and buy the cisco lab manuals

Only thing I would want to see from version 8 are the labs...how are they?

I believe boson v8 crak is not available yet, and it is simply because not many ppl is looking for it