Sign in to follow this  
firewall

Hey There is a Certificate Called JN0-332 - (JNCIS-SEC)

Hello Guys,

I didn't see any topic related to JNCIS-SEC [JN0-332] so please if any one attended to this Certificate or even prepare for exam let me know as we may share the knowledge with each other

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanks

Dear

I have cleared this cert last month and resources used are available on Juniper Learning portal. Dumps posted on the forum only contain less than 10 questions.

Greetings,

Congrats for your Cert. , I have studied the Juniper's fast-track, but could you please tell me about your exam experience, the Dumps used and how much this Dumps was valid. ? .

Thank you

Hi Firewall..i too planning to take exam..mid of June..i am hardly looking for Dumps..

I guess this is why you opened a request in the proper section.

You are not trying to crosspost, are you ? Requests in the proper section please.

Check your own thread

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/98156-dumps-for-jn0-332-jncis-sec/page__view__findpost__p__425569

Edited by harry817
comment added

No I'm not trying to crossposting, I have opened this cause I need a help . Anyways thanks for pointing me to the right thread. Hope someone may help.

Sorry for late reply, I was kind a busy in my official assignments. One should must have at least two revisions of the resources available on learning portal, like complete book, and three other chapters (AV, Web Filtering and IPS). Dumps offered are not up to date. Lots of new questions regarding AV, Web Filtering, etc.

No worries,

But what did you mean by "lots" if you remember what is the percentage of (IDP, AV) stuff please ?

Hi folks,

anyone still wants to prepare for jncis-sec ?

Few words about materials: go to the juniper.net, download jncis-sec student guide, also get the Oreilly "Junos Security" book and some srx gear. Its enough to pass the exam. oh yes, also read the docs under the section "additional resources"

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Good luck!

hi,

I have it open with vm, login as root. How can I start from here? how can I connect via Web interface? How can I install VM tools since it does not allow me to mount cdrom? Please help much appreciate.

if you meant that you have installed olive and you need to know how to connect via web interface to .. there is a dedicated threads for this issue .. but till now there is no simulation for SRX exist in the wild.