Sign in to follow this  
owieczkama

Official course materials for CCNP SP Operations OFCN course

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I failed today this exam: 642-770 OFCN (by 14 points - I guess one question). Materials I used:

- Cisco Learning Network:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

- I read carefully all the materials, done all the prep tests,

- PassGuide v.3.20 - found here in this forum,

- AT v.4.1 posted by ebenav11 in the previous topic.

Unfortunately these materials are not enough to pass this exam. I got at lest 15 more extra questions - with three more D&Ds - quite hard in my opinion.

I still would like to pursue this path - so I am looking for official course materials for this topic. I wasn't able to find it on my own - maybe someone from this forum had more luck.

Thank you in advance

Cheers,

MK

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I failed today this exam: 642-770 OFCN (by 14 points - I guess one question). Materials I used:

- Cisco Learning Network:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

- I read carefully all the materials, done all the prep tests,

- PassGuide v.3.20 - found here in this forum,

- AT v.4.1 posted by ebenav11 in the previous topic.

Unfortunately these materials are not enough to pass this exam. I got at lest 15 more extra questions - with three more D&Ds - quite hard in my opinion.

I still would like to pursue this path - so I am looking for official course materials for this topic. I wasn't able to find it on my own - maybe someone from this forum had more luck.

Thank you in advance

Cheers,

MK

sorry for the situation, but i think that you will pass this exam in the next time.

Thanks for share that info. are very usefull to know what version of AT & PG are still valid.

Good Luck

(pd: sorry for my english...)

sorry for the situation, but i think that you will pass this exam in the next time.

Thanks for share that info. are very usefull to know what version of AT & PG are still valid.

Good Luck

(pd: sorry for my english...)

Hi certwish,

Thanks for your reply.

I know I will beat this exam next time because I missed 1-2 questions only (12 or 14 points were missing to pass). I am looking for these materials to be sure on 100% perscent I pass - I really don't like throwing my $$$ into the mud :-).

Cheers,

MK

@owieczkama

Any progress on your preparation ? I'm interested in that path as well. How did you manage to get CCNA SP OPS as this is a prerequesite ? Any advise on study material ?

Thanks

guys any one know about the study marterial for CCNA SP operation and CCNP SP operation i am talking about the cisco press books etc not about the dumps