stranac

SecurityTube Wi-Fi Security Expert (SWSE) Certification

Hi guys :)

I wanted to post about a new wifi security certification that was recently started.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
released their first fully online certification - "SecurityTube Wi-Fi Security Expert"(SWSE) . The most interesting thing and key difference from other certifications, is that they are giving out the entire course material free of charge! You only pay if you need the certification. If you are a hobbyist or a causal security enthusiast, the course material is free for you :)

The SWSE is based on the Wi-Fi Security Megaprimer which we posted about a while back:

Hidden Content

Full details of the certification is available here:

Hidden Content

For an introductory price of $200 till October 15th, 2011 (only limited seats), they are providing all of the following:

- Lifetime access to the Students Portal

- Lifetime access to Bi-Monthly Webinars with Full Course Coverage and Live Doubt Clearing sessions

- Lifetime access to Q&A forums

- PDF copy of Slides, Cheat Sheets and 12+ hours of HD Videos

- Lifetime access to all future course updates

- Mock exams 2 weeks before the certification exam

- Final Certification exam

In our opinion, this seems like a great new direction in security training! Having people to see your whole full course content upfront and then allowing them to choose if they want to take your certification is as honest as it can get.

If you are interested in the certification please do check it out. You also have a lot of other great content that might interest you as well.

Regards

• Like 4

Vivek deserves alot, he has been a great added value to the Infosec communities.

Yes, everyone should support this effort. Providing everyone with over 4 GB of free training materials related to wifi security (whether you take the cert or not) is a commendable job.

has anyone ever made ​​the

Hidden Content

cours

• Like 2

I have just completed the course and have the exam planned in a few days.

Course is excellent, I also purchased the book 'BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing' and Alfa AWUS36H card and a dlink 615 router.

It won't make you the best of the best but the course is a good foot in the door for anyone interested in wireless pen testing.

Recommend downloading the mega primmer and giving it a go...

Next up.... SPSE for me I think.

R.

I have just completed the course and have the exam planned in a few days.

Course is excellent, I also purchased the book 'BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing' and Alfa AWUS36H card and a dlink 615 router.

It won't make you the best of the best but the course is a good foot in the door for anyone interested in wireless pen testing.

Recommend downloading the mega primmer and giving it a go...

Next up.... SPSE for me I think.

R.

are the free videos the same of the premium ones?

are the free videos the same of the premium ones?

yep the videos are same. you will get extra services like online troubleshoot and certificates and others when you buy the courses.

yep the videos are same. you will get extra services like online troubleshoot and certificates and others when you buy the courses.

thx for the detail. im going to attend to the course

i was thinking to take offensive-security wifu course but, now i will take SPSE due to highly good testinomials...

i was thinking to take offensive-security wifu course but, now i will take SPSE due to highly good testinomials...

sans 617 is far more better than others...