jameslittle

How to learn Java

Hi Guys,

I'm currently tied to a corner to learn java, i have never like coding in my entire life, but as i am writing this, i got two months to deliver on java, which implies i got to learn nearly everything about Java, i completely have no idea where to start.

Your kind opinion on how to go about with this will be highly appreciated

Thanks

James

• Like 5

Hi Guys' date='

I'm currently tied to a corner to learn java, i have never like coding in my entire life, but as i am writing this, i got two months to deliver on java, which implies i got to learn nearly everything about Java, i completely have no idea where to start.

Your kind opinion on how to go about with this will be highly appreciated

Thanks

James

[/quote']

you will need to do a lot of reading and "coding", i'm currently reading this book: Java How to Program, 8e. Early Objects Version by Deitel & Associates, Inc. It is an excellent book, covers many details, if you have done OOP before then you should go through the first 6-8 chapters pretty quick.

Good luck. Let's know how did it go in the end.

Thanks man, wish to know if you got the E-copy for this book, to be honest with you, i have never coded before, i am just starting this as a beginner, and will wish to crawl first before walking and running.

Thanks once more for your input

James

Hello,

I am read your forum.I am very happy you learn Java.Its very best field.you will need to do a lot of reading and "coding" and also needed hard working.I am currently reading this book: Core Java.This is very best book.Others are "Java Guru".You have searching on Net which book is good or not.

Thanks.

Make sure you know everything about HTML first, just practice building sites from scratch. Build blogs if you have too, that type of real experience is the best way to learn.

try Live lessons java course ,it's nice training to start with java.

good luck

Edited by revsec

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfd9DOnuF9w

You see this .Its good for you.Good luck

:yo: