pnavahal

~~~Hi Everyone I Passed Vcp-510 Today~~~

Consolidated Passed VMWare VCP-510 Topic

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED , YOU CAN FIND ALL THE DUMPS RELATED TO THIS EXAM HERE VMWare Share

Moderator's Note:

Following details are recommended to post:

1. Material used (including which dump version you used ), examples include: Books from microsoft Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors,mocs etc.

2. Learning Plan (your own story)

3. Suggestions for members

Additionally, you may add following details to your post:

1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)

2. Your score (example may look like this: (700/1000)

3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)

4. Number of questions

5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)

6. Your personal exam experience

Your posts must not include:

1. Requests and offers of any kind

2. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar

3. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)

Violators:

1. Violations will be given warnings.

2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 7-days.

Happy Study!!!.

Pass the exam with 456.......used V7 and also got 8 new Qs which is not in the dumps.......

Edited by harry817
converted Topic into consolidated I passed
  • Like 3

Yey... I am the one to "start" the announcements !!! :P

Score:- 428/500

Exam Time:- 120 Minutes

Number of questions:- 85 (Multiple choice)

Personal experience:- Finished in 100 minutes

Materials used :- CBT Nuggets, VMware PDFs (for reference) and dumps version 8.8

Learning Plan :- Been working on VMWare a lot, until changed job in June, wanted certification to get back to where I left off. So learning plan was more or less job exposures and CBTs.

Suggestions :- Prepare for exams with dumps. And I strongly believe that without dump I couldn't have passed. Coz understanding and answering 85 fresh questions in 120 minutes is kind of impossible .

Good Luck Everyone !!!

• Like 2

I passed on January, 13th.

My opinion about the exam.

1- It has no questions about Max and Min.

2- about 70% of the question were very similar to VCP4 exam. Many question were changed only the name of the product from ESX4 to ESXi5.

3- Many New features in VCP5 were not used in the Exam.

4- Must have a knowledge on the technology. Hands on is useful for the test.

5- Only the dumps will not help. Would be nice to read some books like VCP Study Guide, Mastering Vmware Vsphere 5, and if possible the course's handouts.

I hope I have Helped.

I passed yesterday that is May 10th.

My opinion is no matter how depth you have knowledge abt vmware don't even think to write the exam without reading dumps.

• Like 1

i passed 13 July,

Couple of points:

• There is a fair few questions regarding upgrading from previous versions, especially ESX to ESXi 5. Worth doing some research on that.
  • I do not think any of the Enterprise Plus only features were quizzed on the exam.
  • You need to know vSphere and the behaviour of multiple components and their interaction with each other, specifically HA and DR
  • KNow what View is I got 2 questions relating to it (1 about Linked-Clones)

I have 3-4 years experience with VMware, sat the ICM course watched the TrainSignal video courses and read various resources around the web. I did not use dumps. Scored 350/500 - not the best mark in the world but a pass. This isn't the easiest of tests, hands on experience is a must.

Hi,

Passed my VCP510-DV yesterday, Canada.

440/500

Material used: VMware documentation, Home lab, CBT videos, Official VCP5 book from VMware press, Mastering vSphere5 book.

Learning Plan: Been working in IT since 2004, on Vmware for 2 years, will work on VCAP-DCA in the next few months.

Suggestions: Follow the Blueprint and do Labs, Labs and Labs!!! Book your exam date (to set your goal).

Hi everyone.

Passed the VCP510 exam today. 465/500.

I highly recommend dumping for this exam. I learned the material from CBTNuggets, a Boot Camp my work paid for, and a VMWare class in college. VMWare is tricky with their questions.

Vmware.Actualtests.VCP-510.v2013-10-31.by.Reena.313q is still active. All but 2 questions were on it. One of those questions was just a question from this dump that was reworded.

Know your stuff about Thin and Thick Provisioning. Also study up on vSwitches and their functionality. A lot of virtual switch questions.

I never felt more confident coming into a computer exam than I did today. If you paid attention, no reason you shouldn't pass.

I am a bit confused, where can I find this exam on the VMware certification portal?

I can only see the following:

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Hidden Content

• Hidden Content

• Hidden Content

• Hidden Content

Do I have to the course first (or be CCNA verified) for it to show up?

//UPDATE: I just found this in the blueprint:

VCP5 (VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5) has been renamed VCP5-DCV.

Edited by luckylittle

did the 610 recently. wow, been doing certs for a long time and 120 questions in 120 minutes was not fun. i would say 30% new material in there not seen in the pdf's. not just network technical but product versions etc. mostly text -very little NSX illustrations like what is this etc.

agree with guy above, without some vetting, there's no way one could have passed.

Hi everyone just recently passed the VCP-510 1/24/15. I used the ActualTestVCP-510.v2013-10-31.by.Reena.313q. It is still valid! Next is VCP-Cloud and VCP-NV.