wanzxj

Juniper 11.2R2.4 vmdk

11.2R2.4 vmdk

unrar and open with VM.no password.

Do not post useless "thank you" post.

If you want to see the content of the hidden links

Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the announcements

http://certcollection.org/forum/topic/99091-new-feature-added/

Posting an answer will NOT reveal the hidden content.

All following useless "thank you" will be removed.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by crackerjoe69
  • Like 2

how to use this file....when i tried open with vmware workstation ..it cannot open ..there is no .vmx file .... any clue how use it

You Can use Oracle Virtual Box .......... I Am also facing issues iam able to open the file but not getting the CLI prompt its hanging on Boot loader version screen. Any idea.....?

I tried on both VMWARE and ORACLE VM....and selected BSD and Unix Option....not working man showing the same result.............stuck on boot loader.

This is normal that you are stuck on boot loader for some time. It happens because JUNOS doesn't output its boot messages on screen (which is logical, considering that routers don't have a screen), you can only see them from serial console port (I have no idea how to access it from vmware).

But, after it is loaded, it will give you login prompt on screen. So you should wait around 5 minutes while it is loading JUNOS and stuff, and then it will ask you to log in on the screen, then you can log in and configure it, etc.

You can also convert image to QEMU format (use qemu-img.exe convert input.vmdk -O qcow2 output.img) and then use it in GNS3 where it is much more convenient to create topologies, and you also have access to console port via right click -> console, so you can see all the messages while router is booting, etc.

• Like 1

This is normal that you are stuck on boot loader for some time. It happens because JUNOS doesn't output its boot messages on screen (which is logical, considering that routers don't have a screen), you can only see them from serial console port (I have no idea how to access it from vmware).

But, after it is loaded, it will give you login prompt on screen. So you should wait around 5 minutes while it is loading JUNOS and stuff, and then it will ask you to log in on the screen, then you can log in and configure it, etc.

You can also convert image to QEMU format (use qemu-img.exe convert input.vmdk -O qcow2 output.img) and then use it in GNS3 where it is much more convenient to create topologies, and you also have access to console port via right click -> console, so you can see all the messages while router is booting, etc.

you can use pipeproxy for serial connect.attach file is my VM setting.for VM olive running,open with notepad the .vmx file, must change scsi.0= false,because shutown olive and restart ,vm will change scsi.0=true ,if you reload the VM will stuck

thanks for the advice. works great in gns3

can anyone update the image to the latest version of junos? 11.2 has some issues regarding implementing ospf and multicast.

RS - new download link

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 4